Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
151 - 154
DISPLAYED
Lab Rats?

Page 16 of 16 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16

"This presents an interesting quandary," Anabella stated, speaking calmly to downplay her revulsion at what was only the second body she'd ever seen like this. "We can't very well get a straight answer to a question from a man with the beginnings of a tiny fence in his chest."

If the television was any indicator, this was how Californians were supposed to talk in this sort of scenario. Never be so horrified as to note make a joke. The epitome of Machismo - the very reason she hated where she grew up. The Requiem was ironic in that way, often. Of course, it was doubtful anyone else in the room perceived anything the tiny woman said to be masculine, given the way her hand rested on her hip as she looked over the body for signs of struggle or stains that might indicate he was dragged here.

Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-11 00:43:31 Anabella Prieto rolls 4 to Wits+Investigation (10 Again) 10, 9, 8, 8, 1 4 successes

T
    Tyladhras

"This'll be the guy Vorigan was so vaguely hinting about. We need to get him out of here, trash any records they've got about us and find some wheels. I'm hesitant to unstake someone I've never met," Gareth peers at the guy, examining him briefly before checking for any documentation in the room. "Plus, I don't fancy dealing with a potential frenzy right now."

Gareth glances at Emily as he checks the room. "Did you know anything about this?"

S
    Selena

“All I knew was there were weird experiments going on around here.” Shrugging and completely clueless she added. “This is all new to me.” There was nothing in her tone or demeanor to question Emily’s sincerity. She looked just as baffled and concerned as they may have been. "I was only sent here from time to time to check up on the place."

From the clues of the room, given the lab itself, the jars along a counter and the staked man laying on the gurney, Anabella determined that they were using Mr. Shish-kabob’s blood for experiments. For that to happen, he would have needed to be revived and blushed periodically for that was the only time a Vampire’s blood flowed. It also meant Mr. Skewer probably felt some considerable pain.

"He's been tortured for experiments. We should get him out of here along with any research progress they may have written about around here." The word 'progress' was tinted with no small amount of disgust.

"Other than that, should we leave the place need or wreck it up? Give you something to report about, perhaps?" Her first question was to both of them, that latter aimed directly at Emily.

Page 16 of 16 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.