Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

The Rage, Ariadne hasn't been there in a while but there's no way Jammer would let it fade. At least as long as he was still alive. Thus she leads the other mages who expressed interest in shady deals there. linkrulesx10 MacMan With no word from Rose she assumes he's off doing something other other.

As they enter Ariadne makes sure to discretely point out "no spellworking" script on the walls. She looks around for Jammer as she heads over to the bar. Releasing her spell work as she does.

Ooc: Trying something new, let me know if it works.

A big naughty grin found its way creeping onto my face as we entered The Rage. Although that soon turned into a pout as Ariadne pointed out the script the mentioned no spells. With a sigh I relinquished my standard protections but kept on my space sight, it wasn't a spell technically but instead a side effect of my peering into the cracks of reality, the ability of my legacy imperceptible to most mages.

The sounds and lights of the club were nearly overwhelming, the noise calling to me to drop my cares and simply revel in the rhythm. Wait... When did I learn a word like revel? I shook my head and turned my focus to Ariadne giving her a big smile, she sure knew how to have a good time, maybe not all guardians were fucktards afterall? I found myself slowly feeling out for the little scar just under my top where I had been shot a bit over a year ago. I sighed, as much as I wanted to simply get along with Ariadne I knew it would be difficult to get over past trauma.

I followed behind Ariadne letting her lead the way. It would be difficult to talk out in the open, hopefully she was going to get a private booth... Oh that could be fun! I thought to myself wondering about what mischief we could get up to after the business is concluded.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Got a preference?" Ariadne calls back to Noctina loud enough to be heard. Blue eyes calmly looking around The Rage as she waits for a reply. Inside Ariadne frowns as she thinks of the mages that could have been here. Such purpose lost.

I blinked, a stunned blank look appeared on my face, Ariadne was being very forward all of a sudden.

My Preference? Thats a bit serious to start with, haven't even got a drink yet...

Oh...

I shake away the stupidity of my previous line of thought, what was I thinking? Of course she wasn't asking a question like that.

"Something Fruity!" I responded, my voice loud and cheerful, it was quite fitting considering the atomosphere.

With that said my head turns around looking for any familiar faces.

Surely there is more then just me and Ariadne? I wondered to myself wondering what happened to the group that was forming.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ariadne grins at Noctina's reply. Shortly there after two strawberry mojitos are placed in Ariadne's hands. Handing one to Noctina Ariadne motions towards a corner of the club she likes to stand in when she wants something that could be called quiet in a place like this.

Once there she takes a sip of her drink. "Sooo just us then?"

I grabbed the drink enthusiastically and follow Ariadne over to a quiet corner, if it could be called such a thing.

The sweet cocktail tingled throughout my mouth, it was quite pleasant and while I absolutely adored the little drink in my hands I shuddered to think at how much it would have cost at a place like this. On a typical night out I usually just bought the cheapest beer or wine so a nice cocktail was a treat.
    And I didn't even have to flirt with anybody to get it.

As I settled in the corner I made a concious note to scan the place, my eyes wandered through the sea of people picking up on movements and searching for inconsistancies.
    You can never be too cautious.

"Well, it looks like that so far." I said with a shrug once I finishing giving the club a bit of a once over, no faces I recognised was visible in the crowd.

"So then, what's next?" I asked, enthusiasm clearly evident in my voice.
    So what if I was excited? How often does one get to have a meeting in a place like this!
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Blue eyes pull away from the crowd and hop back to Noctina. "Hmmm I guess we could work on the details stuff or just get an idea of each other? I have not made a cabal before, Vigilant was Rosh's idea." Ariadne says her former cabalmate's name quietly.

I bit down on my lower lip thinking, Ariadne didn't appear to have any sort of plan either, for some reason it was both comforting to know she was just as human as anyone else but also slightly disturbing considering she was the senior mage.
    My head quirked to the side as she mentioned Vigilant being Rosh's idea.
    Just what was Vigilant?

"Well... Apart of me wants to just jump onto the floor although that may not be the best idea." I give her a smile before my demenour changed slightly.

"I haven't really done this either, I had a partner for a bit back in New York but that is about it. What sort of details need to be ironed out?" I said, my tone conversational, a flash of sadness was quickly concealed as my mind wandered to images of Ziggy.

God he had a stupid name...

My awareness drifted down to my upper thigh where I could feel the subtle pressure of my knife pressing up against me, an urge to just grab it caused my hand to twitch slightly. It might be stupid but my knife was mine, it made me feel good and it had been just about the only thing I could rely upon and I swear it saved me that day. I resisted the urge the take comfort in its cold and hard form, instead I raised the Mojito to my mouth and took a sip.

"This drink is really quite good!"
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ariadne chuckles at Noctina's happy outburst. "They are good. Some places they just don't do it right."

Blue eyes jump across the dance floor as the crowd moves. "It is tempting to go dance..."

"For our group though. The ideas that were mentioned before work for you? I imagine both of our employers could benefit from the arrangement."

I nodded, my enthusiasm and happy mood obfuscated some of the concern in my next question.
    Obfuscated now? Just where am I learning all these words...

"Well what you described sounds perfect so far as me actually being useful. However I have one issue, we both have different employers and with that different standards. We may have strong and very differing opinions on the correct plan of action, how would that dispute be settled? I said my voice more serious but the happy tone had carried over from my exclamation about the drink. I didn't really want to ask the question but it was probably best to get it out of the way early, mystagogue and guardians are known to disagree strongly at times.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread