Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Medstars - Chilling out (Private)

May 16, 2010 : Winds of Change
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Miach

PRE

Tiffany ; RockBane ; Cl4re

Since he was the first back at his appartment from the mess that had been the Consilium, Miach gave his flat a quick do-over, and had barely started preparing his oh-so-delicious fruit and rhum cocktail when someone rang at the door. The Acanthus was glad he hadn't been alone for too long, for he really needed to discuss tonight's events, and there were no better people to do that than his friends and cabal-mates of the Medstars.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby hadn't been taken very long to arrive, having spent a few moments in her car just reflecting on the evening. She approached the door, taking a hair tie from her purse to quickly tie her hair up, and rings the door bell. She was eager to be among friends and just try to relax.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Idun

PRE

Idun walks up to the apartment building with a bottle of Applejack brandy, given that Miach had been kind enough to buy her a drink she thought this gesture would be appreciated, and then notices Toby before the door, calls out a warm greeting, "Hey October. How was your day?"

Miach

PRE

OOC

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four sighs, joining the ladies at the door. He was weary from Consilium, but not in the same way as the first. He didn't feel like a leaf being swept away by currents.

He had a voice. He'd spoken for himself, but also others. How had he done? Were the Heralds chosen yet? I should ask Ariadne about that And try to get in contact with more people too...

"Hey again, Toby, Idun."

Idun

PRE

OOC

Miach

PRE

Quickly dropping his preparation, Miach briskly walked to the door and opened it, his cat Bastet already well on her way to his closet where she liked to hide. His three friends were there, and he rejoiced.

Come in, come in. Don't stay outside. Make yourselves comfortable. I'm finishing the cocktail for Four and I. I think to remember you ladies prefered beer, right ?

The Medstars had already come, and he knew they would make themselves at home. He wanted them to feel this way, at least.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby turns and smiles to Idun and Four, "Hi Idun, I've had better, that's for sure. How about you?" she asks, "Hey Four, good job this evening." she says with a nod to him.

As the door opens, she offers a smile to Miach, "Thank you," she replies as she walks in, taking a moment to take her heels off, "And yes, beer for me please."
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four gives a nod to Miach and follows Toby's suit, kicking off his shoes as he enters the apartment. "Thank you, Toby. And Thanks for inviting us over, Miach."

Miach

PRE

You're welcome anytime, all of you. And especially after a time like this... no need to remind them of the Consilium, it was barely over.

Miach finished his cocktail, grabbed two beers in the fridge, and brought them to the assembled Medstars. He quickly hopped back to the kitchen, where he started gathering fruits to make a small salada. He kept on talking with them, though.

I'm not really sure what happened. People had died without the information spreading, and Animus decided it was both his fault and the one of us all too ? Then he decided to change the structure to emphasize Cabals, hoping that a more close-knit community would protect us better, right ? But nothing's been really decided, or I missed something ?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread