Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

While she audibly hums the tune of I Gotta Feeling Alice is ready to shop and shop and shop. Tonight will be a good night. As the Daeva works at two night clubs she knows the modern music quite well. Then there is also a big chance to hear dance music at fashion stores.

Sacramento's shopping center is nothing like Milan or Paris, but she likes it anyway. Everything's better than the internet.

But yes, I am a sinner as well. Buying clothes on the internet is too easy. And when you want a lot of clothes, choosing the easy way is sometimes necessary.

Then again, walking through the streets comes with an occasional snack, which is very nice. Alice is wearing one of her favorite combinations, Valentino's black and white. It comes in many forms, this one suits her tonight.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

For one who has done a great deal of shopping on the internet, Chase Ankers would be the first to say that clothes shopping was always something that needed to be done in person. Usually on special occasions he would visit a tailor for his suit fittings and costumes, but there was no such occasion tonight. The Lord liked looking his best nonetheless, and that meant searching out new styles and adding to his wardrobe. This evening Chase is dressed casually for the warm weather, in a Mens Button Down Urban Navy shirt and Vintage Washed Dark Denim Jeans.

With a full wallet and a few hours before the shops close, Chase strides purposefully along the walkway outside the stores. That is until his eyes fall upon the exquisite form of Alice Brown, a Daeva who he knew had cornered the market on stylish allure. "Well well, Miss Brown, we are looking well this evening," he calls to her as he hurries to walk alongside her. His gaze shamelessly scans along her finely sculpted legs till they meet that angelic face of hers.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella had decided to take an evening and go shopping. It had been a few months since she had really taken the time to explore the shops and find a new outfit.
    This evening she had decided on a fitted light gray dress that accentuated her olive skin tone. The dress hit just below her knees, but still showed off her toned legs. Her long wavy hair was down and around her shoulders, and she emitted no Beast as she made her way around the shopping center.

She pauses momentarily as her Beast sensed a stronger Beast nearby, and as she scans the area, she spots the beautiful Harpy. After pulling back on the chains that held her Beast, and putting back in its corner where it belonged, she put on her best smile and approached. She recognized Chase, and her Beast had a different reaction, it wanted to show its dominance over the smaller one, and a quick yank on the chain settled that issue.

“Good evening Miss Brown!” she said as she got closer, “How wonderful to see you out this evening. And Mr Ankers, a good evening to you as well.” Her tone was friendly and upbeat, “I hope you are both well.”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

At the time Chase approaches Alice she's almost theatrically gaping at a Prada shoe store. Seeing tonight's first must have. 'Satin... only $590...'

'Mr Ankers!' Oh yes, the Harpy sounds happy. She turns away from the window to look at the handsome Ventrue. 'Emphasize the 'we', you always look wonderful. But thank you.'

She wants to speak further to Chase at the moment she hears another familiar voice. 'Miss Sage, a good evening.' Her smile doesn't grow as much bigger as it did when she saw Chase, but it doesn't become less friendly. 'I am well tonight, as always when I take a whole day off to empty my purse to fill my wardrobe.' Walk-in-closet, that is.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

"You are too kind, yet I only speak the truth. Beauty like yours is like a rose in full bloom, natural and sweet," fawns Chase evocative of their mutual attraction. It is strange, though, despite his familiarity with the Harpy, the scent of her blood was all so overpowering. The Beast within whined and churned beneath the surface, making him hesitate to come closer to her.

It was just as well as their meeting on the sidewalk was joined in short by another fine kindred, one who's presence was as tranquil as the summer breeze. "Oh, Miss Sage. You do find me well. I take it your evening has been as kind? I was just taking a short interlude from my work to observe the latest fashions in menswear."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Nodding to Alice, “I am glad to hear you are well, how has work been?” she asked. Glancing around the shopping center, “Are there any shops you would recommend? This is my first time in this shopping area.” She replied, eager to talk with Alice outside of Court. She was also curious as to what stores and clothes would catch the eye of the fashionable Harpy.

Looking to Chase, “My evening has been well, thank you, and it is improving now that I find myself in such wonderful company!” she replied, “We all need to take a break from work here and there. Have you found any fashions that have caught your eye so far?” she asked.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

After googling a bit, I randomly picked the Westfield Galleria at Roseville, which I believe is in Florin?

'Work goes as it goes.' Perfect. That's all. Alice smiles while going on with the next topic. You don't talk about work on a free day. She turns to the most eloquent Chase, and the Blush of Life makes her blush. 'What can I say to such kind words... I am truly flattered Mr Ankers.'

'I already feel this night would have been less amusing without the two of you. Let me see... I actually decided not to visit Louis Vuitton today. Nevertheless, Vuitton is always good, always the best quality, always the same.' That's obviously a bad point. 'But around the corner, I believe there is a Burberry store. A fashion house from the United Kingdom, since 1856. It has both men's and women's wear. It is really something to recommend, although I don't visit it regularly.' Alice turns away from the Prada shoes and walks slowly towards Burberry. 'The company has even been granted Royal Warrents by Queen Elizabeth.'

'Upstairs we find Victoria's Secret, I always go there. It is chic. But it wouldn't be kind of us to take Mr Ankers to a lingerie store, would it Miss Sage?'

Played by Dark Passenger

"My sentiments exactly, Miss Sage," agreed the Lord, folding his hands behind him. Chase smiles and followed in step behind the considerate Harpy. "Oh, I am not so easily embarrassed, Miss Brown, that I would shrink away from such things as lingerie." On the contrary, thought Chase slyly, it would be pleasing to witness her tastes in such things.

"I was on my way to Brooks Brothers for a new ensemble. Though now that you mention Burberry, I'm sorely tempted to accompany you there instead. They have an excellent variety in outerwear for the coming Fall Season"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

There is a nod to Alice’s statement, “I have heard of them, though I am sorry to say I have not had the chance to visit any of their stores.” When Alice mentions the date, Daniella feels a little old, but only for a second. “Though if it is a store you recommend, I cannot wait to see it.” She replied, following Alice. “Well I would suppose that all depends on your definition of kind.” She said looking to Alice, a hint of playfulness in her voice.

“That sounds like a temptation worth giving into, would you agree Miss Brown?”

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice narrows her eyes with a playful smile, 'Fair enough,' and she sees what Chase means, 'of course Mr Ankers. That's excellent, because we can always use some male judgement when I don't know what to buy.' Or when I get bored.

'Hmm, there are so many temptations.' She pauses and a hand rests on her waists. 'But we are so close to Burberry already, we hop inside and if it is disappointing we can always go to the Brooks Brothers.' Britain and American upscale fashion houses are both good. Fortunately the night is still young.

If she hears no further objections the Harpy steps inside Burberry. Meanwhile she smiles to Daniella and asks to the Lord, 'Mr Ankers, how is your business going nowadays?' Alice seems sincere in her interest, although she has no problem with also orienting herself in the store.

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread