Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'If you don't mind, I start with taking a look at some of the specials. Of course you can buy extra comfort lingerie here...' Alice's hand points in a short elegant manner to a side of the shop.

However, she walks further. 'Everyone has those special occasions, you want to surprise... I like complete sets, there is a difference in how revealing they are and of course color and print. Any preferences Miss Sage?' The Daeva asks it sweetly. She seems to know every corner of the shop. She looks around and sees Erich talking to one of the saleswoman. She shrugs, if they are more interesting that is his choice.

One step aside she picks something up. 'Over here are some satin things I just love to wear.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Chase Ankers
    Chase Ankers

Presence ••• (charming)
    Striking Looks •• (handsome)
    Blood Potency •
    -Blush Active in Social Scenes-

PRE

Why does that man keep looking at me that way, wondered Chase with mild annoyance. Erich was hinting at something, perhaps something to do with the saleswoman. He looked away, unconcerned with Erich's dealings and listened to Alice's remarks on the clothing.

"Yes, why should you kill yourself to look good if extra comfort is an option," comments Chase rhetorically as he allows his imagination to place each mentioned item over the Harpy's sultry form. He wondered how Daniella would react to this as she may have had a more conservative outlook on lingerie, he wasn't sure.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella looks over what Alice points out, “I have to agree with you. I enjoy complete sets, because lets face it, the top should match the bottom.” She said, knowing it could be taken two ways. “There is just something about seeing that a woman wears complete sets, at least in my opinion. I also have a preference for silk, it just feels amazing on the skin.” She replies as her eyes look over the sets and the various colors.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Angel of Darkness
    M

Moving to stand near the Bailiff, Erich smiles at the group. He then examines the assorted undergarments.

He points to a set, "What about this or this Miss Sage. I think the dark color would go nicely with your skin tone, and the purple would really pop. I imagine women must feel sexy in such things even when fully clothed. It's a shame that men don't have anything like that."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice chuckles when Daniella speaks, taking what she say in at least three ways. 'Amazing is the right way to describe it...' the Daeva mumbles while looking around, 'we should find something perfect.'

Almost, Alice picked something. But she is taken by surprise before she can do anything. It not is even that a neonate says purple "pops" on the Bailiff, no.

'I think, Mister Passions, that men either don't know where to look, or don't have enough guts to wear something... special. And believe me, I know what I'm talking about.'

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Chase Ankers
    Chase Ankers

Presence ••• (charming)
    Striking Looks •• (handsome)
    Blood Potency •
    -Blush Active in Social Scenes-

PRE

"Silk boxers. That's about the extent of extravagance for my own undergarments. I am content to admire the aspects of freedom and conformity embodied in women's nightwear without experiencing it for myself." He folds his arms in front of him, letting his shopping bag dangle on his fingers. If this raises any confusion he will explain. "After all, erotic undergarments are in essence a freedom from more ancient and barbaric garments meant to restrict movement and breathing for the sake of modesty or appeal. At the same time it restricts women to follow such gender roles in order to find comfort in their sexual appeal..."

Chase pauses, realizing this is a rather displaced description. "To look at it objectively, that is. Personally I think the pink set is rather fetching, like petals on a flower," he remarks on Alice's selection.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She looks at the sets, “I like the dark color, though the purple is a nice change. I can’t say I have a whole lot of color in my wardrobe, something the lovely Miss Brown and Mr Ankers have been helping me with this evening.” She points to a set, “This is usually the type of colors I go for, so maybe the purple is the one to pick.”

Her attention turns to Alice, “Yes, and something perfect sounds great! I was hoping for something different, well, different from my usual bland colors. What is your opinion on the purple?” she asked, interested in her thoughts. When Alice mentioned men not having the guts to wear something special, she can only smirk.

“A good point Mr Ankers, though I cannot say that I ever found any garment that was barbaric. Though the argument I would make is that we sometimes have to suffer to look beautiful. But I have seen corsets becoming more and more popular as of late, so perhaps woman are finding a new use for them.” She had never cared for the things herself; it took too much effort and time for her tastes.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich smiles at Miss Brown, "I'm afraid that I simply don't know where to look. Perhaps I should find someone to educate me on such matters." Erich looks at Mr. Ankers as he speaks, and almost goes crosseyed trying to follow his train of thought. He masks his confusion with a polite smile and turns to Daniella as she talks.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Soon the Kindred realize that the shop is about to close at this hour of the night. It has been a great evening but now they must pick some final pieces and leave...
    Thanks!

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread