Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 48
DISPLAYED
New Arrival at the Chapter House

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

"Since this place is home to the Dragons, I suspect the ghoul belongs to one of them, or perhaps to the chapter." Circe says. "I doubt the ghoul's Regnant would be upset by someone else feeding it under the circumstances, since the ghoul would probably be under a full vinculum to the regnant. But at the moment, with unfriendly creatures about, I am loathe to spare Vitae we may need for other, more urgent, purposes. We have done what we can for him, so I suggest we seek out the Prince and the Dragons and find out more of what is happening here."

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Obsidian stands, hefting the shotgun. She puts any extra shells in her pocket. She looks to Circe for direction.

"I guess... although he said he's not associated with the Dragons, so I can't be sure. Either way, he helped out. We're just leaving him?" Peter looks back over his shoulder at Circe, the question obvious in his tone of voice.

Circe turns to Pete and says "I have only one other idea. I could pull my vehicle around and we could stow him in there for the time being. However, this runs the risk of us being seen carrying what looks like a body out of the Chapter House, should anyone drive by or be paying attention to the unusual amout of activity this house has seen tonight."

"It seems like the best idea for him, but the worst idea in general. Dammit. I just hate leaving a man down," Peter says. "Let's at least move him into a room with a couch or something, so he's out of the way. Hopefully, out of sight and seemingly out of it, those... things... will leave him alone. Then we can catch up with the brass. I'll carry, if you'd be so kind as to find a spot to stash him.

"Rather than carry him further in, where we may encounter those creatuers, let's find someplace closer to the entrance," Circe suggests. She points to a doorway down the hallway a ways, nearer the Chapter House's front door.

Walking down there, she finds the door opens easily, and that the room is an art gallery of sorts, with individual paintings on the wall and objects of jewelry, pottery and sculpture on individual stands, each individually cased. There are also some short couches in the room.

"This will have to do," she says, gesturing for Peter to bring the unconscious ghoul. "Obsidian, help him, if you would, while I watch for any of those creatures." Circe stands out in the hallway, well out of the way of the door to the art gallery, watching down the hall.

"Works for me." Peter replies, as he carefully sets the ghoul down on the couch, turning him and laying him down so he won't shift and fall. Placing the Ghoul's feet over the armrest, he adds, "Besides, with all this activity, if someone does poke their head in, having a man down out in the hallway is sure to get a reaction we don't want."

Peter grabs another sofa, one equal in size to the one the Ghoul is resting on, and drags it, spinning it to face the first one. Pushing it together, forming a sort of "cup," Peter looks back. "I don't want him to shift around and fall." Finding some sort of drape or large cloth, Pete uses it like a blanket to cover the prone man. "I don't know much about medicine, but I know a few things. His feet up will keep his blood closer to his heart, and if they're in shock, you gotta keep em warm."

Looking down at the Ghoul, he simply says, "Good luck man. I hate leavin' ya, but I hope ya pull through."

With that, Peter heads out into the hallway. "Alright, we did what we can for him. Let's go do this."

This thread and Back to the Chapter House now merge into Chapter House: Meetings and Decisions.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread