(1208) Eternal Summer

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Clare shrugs. "Mostly just waiting. But I'm definitely looking forward t them. You?"

S
    Spartan

"You're welcome Terri." Spartan gives a nod and makes his way back to the throne. Spartan sits down and leans against the right arm of his chair, his face a scowl of thought and anger.

Spartan would wait a little while longer to see if the other two remaining sovereigns would be joining them.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri smiled as Rook approached but was a little surprised when Spartan headed off towards his throne. No doubt conjuring up a thousand little ways of expressing his rage towards her husband. She sighed but hid it by giving the Metalflesh a hug.

"I'm better now, thanks, Rook," the Harvest Envoy said as she broke from the hug. "I just needed to inform King Spartan of a small matter that may cause some concern. Rick has left the Freehold on business, although what that business would be he felt it necessary to keep it from everyone," Terri said, pausing as she took a steadying breath.

"Including his wife."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Smudge

PRE

Smudge & Clare continue here

K
    Kazakin

Rook and Terri continue here

T
    Tyladhras

Serreth made for the bar and buffet, helping himself to a mix of fruit, cheese and bread with a moderate glass of Sauternes wine. It was probably quite an odd sight, watching the massive elemental sitting down and delicately picking over a basic yet refined meal as he waited for events to begin in full.

m
    magiuspendragon

Tobias, L'aire and Terra continue here

D
    Duvainor

Jezebel was not, by nature, a particularly bouncy person. But as she entered the Four Seasons, that was certainly how she felt; bouyed up, excited, full of potential. She had dressed in much the same way as she had for the coronation; jeans, tshirt, heavy boots and a decorative seasoning of red and orange accessories. More effort had been put into scraping the tar out of her eyes, the oil out of her hair, the grime from under her fingernails, and generally making herself as clean and presentable as possible.

Good impressions, good impressions. This could be a good chance to impress before the trials to get into Summer start. Let's not cock things up.

As she strode through the hall, she cast a glance over the rows of bows and javelins. Not her thing at all. It might be a laugh to take a shot at the javelin - hell, it was just throwing, how hard could it be? - but she'd never held a bow in her life. In truth, Jezebel didn't expect to do particularly well in most of the events that were being set up for the Feast; unless there was some sort of endurance test, at least.

Well, that's not entirely true, she thought, sniggering to herself quietly as she walked. Can't wait for that drinking contest. I'm not sure if I can even get drunk any more.

With nothing much better to do until things really started kicking off, Jezebel made her way to the buffet table, picking her way along it to look for anything she would actually be able to eat.

Perry diCarto

Perry was not accustomed to having people tell him they were not busy and then disappear. Then again, the chesspiece was a man of influence, and if he was going off to speak with the wife of the Autumn Court, then the lawyer wasn't going to get upset about it. Some things were more important than idle chit-chat.

Giving Rook a nod of farewell, the Shadowsoul made his way over to the buffet, his eyes scanning for Harvey. The Sun Banisher's no-nonsense attitude and general capability was something he thought highly of, and he wouldn't mind knowing the Winter Courtier socially. However, he did not see the other Shadowsoul yet, and so he ended up next to a woman wearing what appeared to be a gas mask.

Looking over at her, he said, "Hello," by way of greeting. "I don't think I've yet had the pleasure." He offered her a handshake. "I'm Perry."

D
    Decibelle

Jessica briefly raises her hand to give Jez an excited wave over to her side of the buffet - finally, a familiar face - before quickly stopping as she notices Perry approach.

As subtly as she can, the Gravewight attempts to reposition herself so Heath has to make the initial greeting. And hopefully scare off the other Fairest.

OOC: Since we're all over near the buffet and all...

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread