Ended
Watch

Hedge Adventuring!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
    r
    remov1

"Really? That's news to me." Dismas warily looked around at the Hedge, as though it was a sleeping bear, as he follow Terri. "Nice to know that the Hedge around here is as unpredictable as everywhere else. There haven't been any new attacks, are there?"

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Clare shakes her head at Terri's question, "I wasn't really around last year until the Winter Solstice. I wasn't told about that."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Oh, its safer now than it was, well, as safe as it can be at least," Terri corrected with a chuckle. "Basically, a bridge burner was screwing around with the Hedge and the Hedge got a little upset."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"That's rather depressing to think of all that trouble was because of a single fanatic deciding what's best for the whole community." Tally states in a slightly dry tone. As they go, she glances about the Hedge, not really seeing anything of worth to mention to the group.

zero successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-14 15:30:25 Tally Benoit rolls 4 to Int + Survival (10 Again) 1, 7, 2, 2 failure

r
    remov1

"Yeah," Dismas replied as he look around the Hedge, "Antagonizing the Hedge is pretty high on my "things that can get me killed" list. It's only slightly lower poking a sleeping hungry bear with a pen." Dismas then stopped as he squinted at something. "Hey, I think we're suppose to go there. I'm not quite familiar with the Hedge here though, so I'm not sure."

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-14 21:07:48 Dismas rolls 6 to 3 Int + 2 Survival + 1 Specialty (10 Again) 6, 9, 8, 5, 4, 10, 5 3 successes

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Clare gives a snorting laugh and Dismas's description. "That sounds about right." She's clearly looking to the others for guidance, but keeps a general eye out for trouble regardless.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-15 22:11:54 Clare Green rolls 1 to Int+Survival(-1 for untrained) (10 Again) 4 failure

Tyladhras , we are just waiting on you

T
    Tyladhras

OOC

"Hmm... it appears the hedge has changed since I arrived in Sacramento. It's been the better part of a year though so it's only to be expected really. I'll defer to those a bit more familiar with the local area while I get my bearings." The huge elemental looked around, taking note of his surroundings. He didn't want to be caught out on the way back if he could help it.

erm... this is different from before...
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-18 12:09:03 Serreth rolls 5 to Hedge Navigation (10 Again) 3, 3, 2, 7, 7 failure

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Keeping quiet as the others talked, Terri began to look for a way through the Hedge, and had to quickly agree with Serreth that the briars may indeed have changed for them all.

1 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-19 12:52:24 Terri rolls 10 to INT + Survival + 3 (WillPower) 3, 10, 2, 5, 2, 5, 7, 3, 7, 7 1 success
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

The group continued to walk down the path of the Trod, for what seemed like a couple of hours. During this time, they didn't really see much of interest, mostly just thorns and wild vegetation around them. Occasionally, they would catch a glimpse of some small Hedge beast, a strange bird here, an odd-looking rodent there. However, these critters seemed to mostly stay out of the party's ways. After all, a group of five changelings was perhaps somewhat intimidating to some of these smaller creatures.

Eventually, the group came upon a rather large tree. At first glance, it appeared to be an oak tree of some sort, but one could never be too sure while traveling the Hedge. It was about twenty feet in height, and had several branches stretching out quite a few feet in length.

rolls...
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-21 00:50:02 ST rolls 7 to spooky (10 Again) 8, 1, 10, 4, 4, 6, 8, 4 3 successes
    2012-09-21 00:44:22 ST rolls 8 to sneaky sneaky (9 Again) 2, 2, 2, 6, 5, 9, 8, 1, 6 2 successes

Everyone please roll Perception-2 (and any other modifiers...such as penalties for lower Clarity, etc)

Tree

Page 5 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread