Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(SK) Tracking the Package

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    S
    Steven

Tony drove toward the Rio Linda Airport with the rest of the group either in his car or following in another car. He took several turns trying to find his way. he is not familiar with this area so following the GPS tracker while driving is a bit of a challenge. Those in the car will notice that Tony has been surprisingly quiet on this little trip. He is not exactly excited to be in this situation. Knowing full well that if this goes wrong, he could probably end up dead. Like, Really Really dead.

The Rio Linda Airport caters to small planes. It is self described as a Mom and Pop shop. No big plains here. They do have a Taxi way, some hangers and rental garages for plains. It being the middle of the night, the Airport seems to be closed.

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Catherine would have sighed -- if she had really wanted to, or if she thought it would help. She really didn’t understand the whole desire to drive an car, she knew what they were, how they worked, and who made them. But actually driving the things just didn’t come into her scope of vision.

That and she knew the city worse than Marroletti did, if only one of the others had been able to drive.

What do we know about security here?” she asked aloud.

As much as she would like to get off the damn trail to find some strongbox, she would prefer the option of not getting executed due to a Tradition breach sans permission.

The Mekhet visibly scanned the airport. Yes, it was visibly closed, but then it it was small enough to do that. It was the cameras she was worried about.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella turned her eyes to the airport, then back to her Cousin, "I'm not sure, this is my first time here. Though I think our first order of business should be to check to see what type of security they have in place. I would like to disable it before we get too involved if it is possible." she replied, wondering if such a small airport would have any cameras in place or not.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

Zach was starting to get excited. He might actually come close to punching someone in the face. Simple pleasures and all that.

"Does anyone have ways of restraining any mortal guards? I'm sure we don't want to draw attention to our nightly activities with a handful of grisly murders, right? Also, does anyone have any forms of protection, in case some gunplay is involved? Security guards are usually at least minimally armed. Mr. Marioletti, do you use this airport often?"

Zach was getting into his element, but in order to get this to work, everyone would need their A game. And they would have to do something moderately violent and illegal without upsetting the powers that be, both Kindred and Kine.

Zach pulled his phone out, and sent a text to his retainer. "Care package, Rio Linda Airport, ASAP" That might help keep the bloodshed to a minimum.

OOC
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

S
    Steven

@AlphaStrike yes your retainer can meet you, give you your stuff, and then leave. Please PM me the equipment in the bag so I can review it. As for standard equipment, that should go on your character sheet or minisheet.

@Ricardo R Reyes @Ebon Reaper has until tomorrow to post in this thread or he will be removed from the plot.

E
    Ebon Reaper

The Hispanic Ventrue also lacks a car, so he rides with Toni and Co. Only after letting everyone else talk does he chime in. "Good idea about checking on security first. Ms Sage, if we run into any guards, please view their Auras and text me as many details as you can. If you can do that two Ms. Keys, please do." While he was looking at Catherine, he adds a follow up question, "Are you able to go invisible?" Then he turns to Zack, "If you have claws, I would be careful of who you show them to." Zack has the right idea in asking about capabilities, but realistically we don't need body armor.

Catherine Keyes

PRE

That was implied.

Catherine gave a small sigh. This was the part she was never good with. “Unfortunately, I cannot, my best trait is that of a distraction, Deputy. But I do not want a masquerade breach on my record, if you do not mind, hence the question about security.

She looked down at her dress, “My main concern is video footage, Kine area easy enough to dispose of, it is recorded materials that give me pause. The airport looks clear, but I’m expecting security guards and cameras. The task would be to kill that feed, if it exists.

S
    Steven

As they continue to get closer to the Airport they see no activity at all. No Security Guards, nothing that stands out. It seems this Mom and Pop Shop does not have a security guard.

Catherine does see something above the office though... a security camera oscilating from left ... to right... to left... to right... on a slow steady buzz.

Tony took a pass by the Airport once, and then found a place to park that was out of range of the one noticable Security camera.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She nods to Ricardo, "Miss Keyes, do you have any skills in security?" she asked, "If not, I would like to take time to disappear and take care of any cameras." she said to both Ricardo and Catherine. If her cousin couldn't disappear, then perhaps someone who could would be the best to address any cameras. She hadn't been able to take care of the security at the bank, and she was going to try and make sure she did not make that mistake again.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Catherine Keyes

PRE

I know how to work a computer if that is what you are asking. But I have not spent much of my time on security in particular.” She said with a grim look, “I only saw one camera though, directly above the office, normal sweep. I am not completely if sure it was recording, but it was moving, that could mean anything. Starting with it obviously has an electrical feed, and it could be directed by someone on the inside.

She rubbed at her temple for a moment, then looked over at the Deputy.

I wore a nice dress for this?

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.