Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

The University Stacks

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley listens intently and considers his words. "Let me first ease your fears." Leaning forward she glances to the door of the small study room they occupied and then looks back to Max. "I am very mindful of the consequences of secrets getting out..." Her head cocks to the side sightly as she rolls her shoulders softly. "...I am more then capable of keeping them contained. I am a Lord, who is well versed in the use of the sanguine voice, so I do not think I have to elaborate more than that..."

Ashley leans back in her chair, her hand coming to rest upon the stack of books. "You do understand correctly that I perceive the Movement as such. Though in honesty, it is also reality. I myself was once a part of the First Estate..." Though there is no outward reflection, the thoughts of the Invictus and torpor run parallel in Ashley's mind. A rather unpleasant reflection.

Ashley quickly shifts subject to deal with his last statement, as much as to shift away from memories of the past. "I think things will be fine. In all honestly it is in my hopes to build a fairly decent library soon, enough. Really I have no desire for sweeping changes to the status quo...I just want to see that we can integrate harmoniously with what is already in place..." With a soft nod of her head she continues. "So to help make that transition happen..." She leans forward, her hand moving from the book to the table as her eyes shift over Max. "I would like amiable relations."

"If there is any way that I and we can be of assistance, feel free..."

"...And I do not play off of the Boon system either..."
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil continued to listen, and continued to read, pulling up a scientific paper written on penetration velocities of .357 Magnums...

Anybody left in my room?

B
    Beej

"Oh course Doctor, next time one of the private establishments I would be more than happy to tell you about the great city." There was so much to Athens, a great deal of it tied up with kindred history and lore. Better to wait for another night and more secure place.

"I see you have Academy of Forensic badge Doctor." the monk says motioning to the badge on the Doctor's jacket. "I take it Forensic as in all the current television dramas?" he asks.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max waits for the female Carthian to go through her full response before replying. If nothing else, the past few minutes told Max all he needs to know about the new arrival to the city.

He can only sigh softly, a byproduct of the Blush he must put on to blend in with the Kine, and shake his head. Another Ventrue, so sure of themselves and they power over others.* You may not need to elaborate, but I fell I must, Ashley. There is a marked difference between obeying the Laws, and breaking them then trying to go back and fix what you've disturbed. The second tends to lead to nasty consequences. And I have lived as long as I have by avoiding nasty consequences...

*The thin Mekhet stands, deciding it was almost time to leave.* And I wish you well on gathering your library. If there is anything I can understand, it is the desire for more knowledge.

And I am certainly one for amiable relations. The last thing I or We wish is to upset the peaceful balance of things within the city. So, if you, or you all, need assistance, please feel just as free to ask. I'm sure some sort of... mutually beneficial arrangement...
    *He wasn't sure just what sort of system the blue-eyed Ventrue was working on, but he always had Chase if it was anything that would get him in trouble with Tracy...*

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to get back to my research. I have a long few nights ahead of me; but it has been a pleasure speaking with you, Ashley. I wish you luck with your endeavors... *A polite bow of the head accompany the Grand Wyrms words; and his tone is nothing if not polite and sincere.*

It's been almost 2 weeks since a post was made -- thread closed.

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.