Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Movie Night Plus Supper

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jun 18, 2009 : Salvage
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin arrives at the Den with two large salmons and some spices for the kitchen that he bought from a local chain store of groceries. Moving the bags to his left hand, he reaches into his pocket for the keys to the door. As he turns the lock, he twists the door knob and gives it a bit of a push.

Once within, he takes off his shoes and grabs his keys from the door. Closing and locking the door, he heads for the kitchen. "I'm back with two fish!" He hollers as he puts the bag with the fishes into the sink and putting the one with spices on the counter top.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah looks up from his computer screen. Fish? Why fish? He mutters quietly too himself as he goes over the last bit of code. With a few clicks he sends it off for review by someone or something. Not his job.

Scratching a growing beard he checks his shirt before heading to find out what the fish is for. Closing the door to his room...hair is a pain to get out of computers and his own is more than enough when he falls asleep in urhan.

Wandering into the kitchen he looks at Kevin. "Fish?"

just the beard

Kevin Swift

PRE

"I thought I'd offer an alternative to steak. Besides, don't we still have frozen burgers or steak in either the freezes? If not, we could order in some KFC, a bucket of fifteen pieces." Kevin tells Jeremiah with a bit of a thoughtful look upon his face. "It's possible that one of the others will be bringing home something to add to the BBQ." He adds while going through the other bag, places the spices out on the counter.

"These are both Atlantic Salmon, they have been gutted already and other then needing the heads and tail fin cut off, ready to be seasoned and toss onto the grill." He tells his Alpha as he finishes taking the jars of spices out of the bag. "Don't like seafood?" He inquires with a raised eyebrow and questioning look.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah listens to Kevin for several seconds. All he can respond is an

"O"

"Right... barbecue" His normally repressed southern accent bleeds through heavily for a moment.

He moves to a shelf and starts to rummage for seasonings. "Knew I forgot something... I do like fish though."

The sound of a motorcycle pulling up at the den was heard. And a few moments later Micheal managed to open the door with one of the extra keys to the den, a few bags filled with drinks in his arms.
    "I hope I'm not to late?" He asked as he walked inside and closed the door behind him.

ooc
    Health [x][/][/][/][][][]
    WP[*][*][*][*][*]
    Essence: 4
    Form: human

PRE

Nieves came through the door next after Michael, panting hard and in her jogging clothes, sweatpants and a light hoodie like a miniature Mexican Rocky Balboa. In her hand was a filled plastic bag bulging with shapes. She tossed the bag in the sink and reached for a towel that was wrapped around her neck, wiping off the buildup of sweat.

"'Sup," she said casually to the Elodoth, shaking her hair free from the hoodie's confines. "Just got back from the Farmer's Market. Hope you like peppers." The bag contained not just peppers though, but onions and potatoes. She flips on the faucet to rinse the suckers and searches the drawers for a kitchen knife to start cutting them up.

"Do we have kabob skewers?" she calls out idly over the sound of the running water.

Kevin Swift

PRE

OOC

"I bought some spices, Jer." Kevin remarks as he moves to find a long enough plate so he could take the two salmon out of the plastic bag. Gesturing to the spices still upon the counter.

"Hey Mike! And no, you aren't. So far its only been Jer and I here in the kitchen." He calls out his answer to the Eldoth.

"Hey Nieves." The blond Itheaur says with a grin. "Don't know if we have the sticks. Check some of the drawers."

Steel Gaze saunters in, a six pack of beer dangling from each hand. His attention is immediately drawn to the kitchen and all the sounds coming from it. The Rahu makes his way over and smiles at the sight of so many others getting ready as he sets the drinks on the table.

"Looking awful busy in here. Anyone need a hand?" He asks.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Michael gets a grin. "Never late with drinks." Jeremiah looks at the peppers for a moment. "There might be some left over skewers somewhere.."

Kevin gets looked at for a moment or two longer than usual before Jeremiah turns and rummages through the spices. "Jer..haven't been called that in a while." He picks up a spice and looks at it for a long moment. "Maybe this one.."

"There was some recipe my mother had and I can't remember it."

Steel gets a nod. "Start the fire? Though it would depend on how we want to cook this all. I assume we want to eat today and not tomorrow." Jeremiah chuckles at the last bit.

PRE

"Thanks," calls back Nieves as she pulls out several drawers, finding the knife first and then some wooden skewers that might have been there for years. Didn't matter, they'd do the trick. She set them aside for the time being and concentrated on washing the contents of the bag. Red, yellow, and green peppers shone as they were cleansed of any clinging dirt. After which she set them down on the cutting board and went to work cutting them with an expert precision until they were in bite size lengths ready for skewering.

Still it wasn't enough just to have vegetables. She shut the faucet off and dried her hands, sidling over to Kevin. "Say, that salmon looks good! Umm...I don't suppose I could cut a few pieces off for kabobs?" she asked hopefully. Veggie kabobs would suffice, but she knew meat made them so much better.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last