Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Post Recon

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    m
    magiuspendragon

"Right behind him, Boss," Sin called out as he stepped through the doorway. He nodded to each who turned to acknowledge him before joining Skaald. He took a breath, trying to clear the worry from his face. It didn't work.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Health: 8

PRE

Chaplain just chuckled at the pair. "Do not worry, I'll ensure you got to doggy heaven."

When Skaald and Sin returned, Chaplain was more than a little relieved. Giving both a nod, the Beta headed to the fridge and grabbed a bear for the Prospects, passing them one each.

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger just smiles and Chaplin before turning to Skaald and Sin.

"Good, Get in here boys we got to talk."
    Digger says gesturing for his youngest two to come in. "We got something to talk about." Digger looks to his brothers. "Splitter, Chaplin and I have been talking. And we've made a decision about you two and your time with the Crusaders." The Alpha's tone is coldly serious. "Today is the day boys." Digger lays out both of the vests, with there full patches on the back and no sign of the word Prospect. "Take these vests, and there is no turning back. This is more then just the leather and cloth. This represents everything we are, we live and we die by what this represents." Digger's tone does not fuck around. "Take those prospect vests off..." Digger instructs. "Take these cuts, make the commitment until the day you die, or walk out the door." Digger lays all the cards out there for the two men.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale remained quiet, listening to Digger's words and watching both prospects for their reactions. His predatory gaze studied each carefully, carefully observing them for any cues in their body language that would make it seem as if they were doubting themselves at this moment. After all, the Crusaders didn't need wolves that were gonna doubt themselves, especially not when they were out in the battlefield. So the Rahu watched, and awaited patiently for each of them to respond to their Alpha.

3 suxx on Skaald, 1 suxx on Sin
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-06 09:27:30 Dale Hunt rolls 5 to Wits+Empathy to "get a read on Sin" (10 Again) 5, 5, 2, 6, 8 1 success
    2012-09-06 09:27:12 Dale Hunt rolls 5 to Wits+Empathy to "get a read on Skaald" (10 Again) 8, 5, 6, 10, 2, 9 3 successes

Skaald remains silent for a moment, knowing the importance of this decision. His body language is still, not hesitant, only considering. Then he unzips his Prospect jacket and removes it.

"When I can here, I told you all of my vision and why I came to Sacramento. When I heard of your own vision, Digger, I was not certain if it was the same threat. I still am not. But I do know this cause is one that needs Warriors, and I was called here for a purpose. I am needed here, and I know that if something else rises to threaten the city, my brothers will face it with just as much valor and ferocity."

He accepts the offered jacket. "I'm in, for as long as this war takes and longer." Of course, a war against the Pure is by it's very definition, a war for life.

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger hands Skaald the Vest, proud of the newest full member of the crusaders. "Good work Skaald." The Alpha smiled a wide smile before turning back to Sin, "What about you kid? You knew this question was coming." He states.

m
    magiuspendragon

Sin nodded as he shucked off his Prospect vest. The time had come to make the choice, and he made it without hesitation. He took the vest with a smile on his face. "I'm no poet," he said, giving Skaald a grin, "But this is a hunt I won't turn my back on. We make this city ours." He put on the vest, checking it out from every angle.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Health: 8

PRE

Chaplain beamed proudly as both Skaald and Sin accepted their vests and their part in the pack, and their fight in this war. Before saying a word, however, he looked to Digger, leaving the first words of being fully sworn members to their Alpha.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Awesome." The Alpha says proud of his pack members. "You've taken a big step today boys. Now that the Pack is at full strength, we soldier on. So what did you all find out?" Digger asked tossing the prospect vests aside.

m
    magiuspendragon

"We checked out the second bridge. I found a mark on it, just like the other. And the bridge was distorted in the same way Chap described. It was like the hisil bridge had been shifted and moved on top of the normal one. It looked... weird." Okay, maybe he could have come up with a better word for it. But right now, it would have to do. He glanced at Skaald, to see if the other wolf had anything to add.

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.