Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Size: 6
    Health: 8

PRE

Still on the phone, Chaplain looked back to Digger and Dale and just shook his head with a smile. Whether it was regarding the conversation with Sin or their Alpha's comment was anyone's guess.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

Sorry for the double post....

Hanging up the phone, Chaplain headed back to join Digger and Dale. "Sin and Skaald are just checking the bridge from both sides, then they'll be heading back."

"What's this about a danger MILF?"

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Lady I met at the bar the other night. Lady meaning actually a fucking lady, not the collage age chicks who stumble there way into bars that I go to because they wanna feel dangerous." Digger says taking a drink of his beer. "This woman was fucking sex on a knife. Kissing her would probably cut the fuck outta me."

Digger took a drag off his smoke. "I called her the danger milf cause she looked like she could kick my ass, and that's an accomplishment. Something about this chick, can't even call her a chick, this Woman said that she could fuck you to death and you would love it." Digger looked to John, "Well not you..." He looks to Dale, "But definitively you."

Dale Hunt

PRE

A grin formed across the Rahu's lips. "Hey, I'm down with a chick who can kick my ass and fuck me silly," he said in response to his Alpha's words, chuckling a bit. "There's something about a woman who likes to get rough, and can manage to keep up, ya know?" He looked at Digger and then at Chap. "Well, you wouldn't know...but that's alright, Digger gets what I'm saying," he added as he clapped the preacher on the shoulder.

"So they didn't find much by the bridges then?" he asked, curious as if the newbies had managed to find something or not.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

Chaplain just chuckled at Dale as the Rahu clapped him on the shoulder. He was used to the banter of soldiers, only in this case, the soldiers were stronger than any military. They were packmates.

"Not sure. They were just about to step through the Gauntlet to examine if the bridge we were at was as I described."

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger wanted to ask if Chap thought they were okay. But that would show a lack of faith in his people, if they couldn't handle a little recon then they weren't worthy of the patch that would be going on there back.

"Oh fuck yeah, loves me some of that. Never have I ever rolled with another wolf, and never would I. But god it would be nice to have a mate who could stand up to the rigors we can. Always afraid I am gonna break em..."

Digger looked over to Chap, "Chap, look you gotta answer this. What kind of holy vows you got. Like can you take a mate? Or you gotta be celibate forever?"

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

Chaplain thought about his answer before giving it, crossing his arms as he sat on the bench.

"Well, with risk bringing a air of tenderness to the group," John began with a chuckle, "I did swear a vow of celibacy when I joined the chaplaincy and have kept it for over 20 years now. I must admit, its been difficult, certainly, and since my change, I have come to appreciate the Oaths of the Moon in detail. However," Chaplain paused, scratching his chin, realising he'd need to shave before work tomorrow, "I have also come to realise that this world is indeed different than I have ever known. Maybe, one day, I will take a mate but I would have to be sure that in my heart of hearts, my faith wouldn't be put at risk if I do. Does that answer your question? I tried to avoid using big words for Dale's benefit," John chuckled, throwing the Rahu a salute.

Dale Hunt

PRE

"Yeah, I know the feeling," said Dale in response to Digger. "Maybe we can find you a girl that's into MMA or something." He flashed his Alpha a quick grin before turning to listen to the Ithaeur.

Dale snickered and then gave Chap a shrug. "Sounds like you are waiting for the divine pussy or something," said the Rahu, joking around with his Beta. "But joking aside, you do what you gotta do Chap." He paused for a moment, and then not being able to resist just one more jest he added, "even if it means you ain't getting any."

The door opens and then bangs closed as Skaald - hopefully closely followed by Sin - enters the garage. He nods in respect to those gathered within and doesn't say anything. Rather he hangs at the edge for a moment as a good Omega should, waiting to be sure that he isn't interrupting and is welcomed into the circle.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Yeah Chap, as much shit talking as we do. We all respect you for your choices, and respect you more for keeping your oath, even though you roll with us bunch of fucking heathens." Digger turned as the door opened. "Hey Skaald, where's Sin?" Digger asked with a look of concern on his face.

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.