Ended
Watch

Jawbreaker huh? We'll see

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    R
    Ryan Deshane

So Digger rolls up toward Prophecy Motorcycles. He hits the garage door opener on his key chain and drives into the shop. Bikes stay inside. Its the Rules.

Digger kills the engine and slides off the bike. As per tradition, 1 beer for each person and a cigarette in the mouth, standard operating procedure. The beers are set out on the workbench and with a practiced hand the tops are removed with a bottle opener.

"Aight lets see what this guy's got." Digger says and spins the bottle opener.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Health: 8

PRE

The throaty roar of John's trike pulls into the open bay doors of the garage, and as he kills the engine, the devout Beta seems to be smiling broadly under his helmet. He'd actually taken his new toy to work for the day, and even though he got a few raised eyebrows from some of the more stuffier chaplains, many of his colleagues seemed impressed.

Stepping from the trike, John removed the helmet and placed it on the seat before taking off his biking gloves. The vest, however, stayed on. It was more than a uniform, is was a symbol.

"Good evening, Digger, would I be correct in guessing something has happened that requires a pack meeting?"

m
    magiuspendragon

Sin strode in a few moments behind the other two. He ran a hand through his hair as he joined them. "Hey Chap," he said. "Having a good evenign?"

Skaald arrives and inclines his head to the others present: first to Digger, then Chap, his nod to Sin is last and only shallow, but he grins at the other recruit as he does so. "Evening, everyone. It's a beautiful night, isn't it Digger? I can practically taste it on the wind. Tonight is a night of inspiration and new things revealed."

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger nodded and passed each of his pack members a beer as they walked in. "Yeah, We picked up a stray at the Tur. Name's Jawbreaker. So we are gonna see if he is gonna roll with us, or just passing through. Sounds like he wanted to find a long term place."

"Hows the bike treating you Chap?" Digger asked.

"Oh shit, also, I am gonna need some branding tonight. If that ride wasn't glorious then I got no idea what is." Digger says with a laugh.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

As Sin and Skaald arrived, Chaplain gave them both a smile and a nod before turning back to his Alpha, taking the beer as it was offered.

"Fresh blood, huh? Luna must know something we don't," the Ithaeur joked before taking a sip of the beer. Not too much, just enough to savour the taste.

"Oh, its magnificent, truly a thing of beauty," Chaplain said with obvious pride. "I've been putting the time in to get to know her better, we've become close friends."

Skaald takes a long pull from the beer and grunts appreciatively afterwards. He nods to Digger's words. "Let's hope tonight proves just as exciting as my first night here." After a brief pause his cheeks flush red for a moment, "Well, maybe not quite that exciting."

"I'd be more than happy to perform the rite for you, Digger."

J
    Jean-Baptiste

"The new blood would be me." JB enters the garage and leans against a wall outside the circle of wolves that shared a pack. He's still in his blacks; black shoes, black jeans, black shirt only broken by the white skull on the front, but the arms he held crossed against his chest obscured most of that. His knife remained sheathed on the his belt, of course. He makes no move to the beer the others are sharing.

"Digger, Sin." He nods to the other People he knew already in greeting, before introducing himself to the unknown men in the Den. "I'm Jawbreaker. Rahu, Bone Shadow. Herd name's Jean-Baptiste." He gives a short wave to the both of them without approaching further.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Hey JB," Digger hands the newcomer a beer, "This is Skaald, he's our resident smith and storyteller. Splitter should be along in a bit. He got his dick stuck in his zipper." Digger said lying blatantly but it made him smile and that's what matters. "This is the Crusader's Beta, Chaplin is his name, the herd call him John." Digger finished with the intros.

"So before we go any further," Digger looks to his beta, "Chap, you wanna give him the rundown on the Crusaders and how we work?" The Ithaeur was better with words and used less profanity, kinda helps sometimes.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

Chaplain looked round at the sound of the new voice, and had a pleasant, welcoming smile on his face. "Well met, Jawbreaker," the Ithaeur said, moving towards the Rahu and offering a hand, the scars from his Tribal initiation twisting up his forearms to where they disappeared under the rolled-up sleeves of his own black shirt. "Ithaeur of the Blood Talons. Its nice to see a new face to the city."

When Digger mentions Dale, the Beta couldn't help but chuckle, shaking his head. It wasn't in disapproval, instead the way his Alpha could find just the right thing to say to make him grin. Really, they weren't that different; both able to inspire in their own individual ways.

"Certainly," Chaplain said before continuing. "To the Herd, we are nothing more than a motorcycle club, based here at Prophecy's. However, we have a far more important mission, one that will affect all packs in the city. I'm not sure how much you are aware of the situation, JB, but north of the river is held entirely by the Pure, and the Crusaders aim to take that land back. We know it will not be easy, and each one of us understand we will give our life for the cause, but it must be done and we will not have it any other way. War is our foundation, and Luna our ally. With those tenets, we will not fail."

As John speaks, he does so with the conviction of the devout and a true believer in his cause.

In their cause.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.