Watch
(Rowan Ring) Chatting on the way

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

@Ruphi

Michael starts walking toward his car.

"You will require an alias, Miss Sable. I suggest you think of one and introduce yourself as my associate from the news company."

R
    Ruphi

She nods, "intern or associate?" . She thought for a moment more, "I always liked the name Hope Jones, simple, sounds harmless enough, but I have to ask are you in charge of this operation?" The Daeva's tone was rather neutral for once.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Mastigos, Apostate

"Associate would be better." - he eyes her for a moment. - "Dillon is in command of the operation right now, we follow his orders. We'll just handle things as they come."

R
    Ruphi

She nods quickly realizing that she did not have enough time to formulate a strong political plan, and realized her impetuous nature may have gotten her into more she was comfortable with. Well, makes it hard to ask for favors when you are in the same boat and he's not the captain. Her disappointment could easily be played off as trying to fill a new role, which she shouldn't have too much trouble with.

"So, Hope Jones, associate of Mr. [pause], of [pause]" she smiled and chuckled a little bit. Reporting something else I did not think I would be a part of.

"So is this the rental?"

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Mastigos, Apostate

Michael nods:

"Yeah, Mitsubishi Lancer. Reasonably inconspicuous."

He opens the trunk and gets out a big bundle wrapped in a piece of cloth.

With a smile, the doctor adds:

"Hope you don't mind me undressing a bit."

He gets into the car, takes off his loose shirt and puts the vest and lockpicks on before getting his clothes back on.

R
    Ruphi

"Not at all," she takes note of the vest. I know who I"m standing behind.

The Daeva took the passengers seat and flipped down the mirror to look at her blurred image as she put on some ruby red lipstick, something she was well versed in doing over the years.

"And what paper gives those out as standard equipment?" She chuckled at his penguinesque appearance due to the vest puffing him up. "So can you tell me anything else that may be important about the people we are about to meet?"

ooc-

Closed Thread