One Step Closer

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

OOC

Even though Miach couldn't see him, Aenigma still raised an eyebrow at the Acanthus' question. "Reinforcements?" he asked, a little anxious about the idea at first. "I guess that can't be a terrible idea...but who?" It would have to be another Mystagogue of course, because there was no way the Warlock was going to have someone from a different Order getting involved at this point.

"We'll also need to brief them on what we've got, and what our current plan is," added the young Pathfinder, wondering if Miach already had someone in mind. In the meanwhile, he finished packing his stuff in his bag.

m
    magiuspendragon

OOC

Miach

PRE

Miach finished putting on the dark clothes lent by Aenigma, and opened the door back into the living-room.

I was thinking maybe of Noctina. I met her during the Consilium, she's back. She's a mystagogue, and you know her rather well, if memory serves ?

The Acanthus wasn't sure he had her number though, he'd have to check. When he saw the Warlock packing his stuff, he made a mental note to bring his first aid kit too. In case anything went wrong, it might be useful.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma remained silent for a moment, considering what Miach had said. "Alright," he said, giving the Acanthus a nod. "I guess her skills could come in handy in this situation." With those words, the young Warlock pulled out his phone and began to type a quick text to Noctina.

"I'll tell her to meet us there," he said looking back up at the other Mystagogue. "Well, a few blocks away from the location. We can catch her up on what's going on before we go in." With those words, he hit the send button on his phone.

"Ready?" he asked, a smirk touching the corner of his lips.

OOC

Miach

PRE

Patting his pants and founding them dangerously devoid of anything useful, Miach could only shake his head when Aenigma asked whether he felt ready. He felt foolish was what he felt. But there was no denying that this book couldn't be left in a Sleeper's hands, so they had to try their hand at it. They were Awakened, dammit, they couldn't fail. Could they ?

Steeling himself, he nodded firmly, and strode forward. As ready as I'll ever be tonight. Let's go.

m
    magiuspendragon

OOC

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma held up a hand. "Before we go, let's get any casting done here," he said to the Acanthus, offering him a quick smirk.

With those words, the young Warlock began to chant as he moved his hands every so often, forming Mudras to empower his willworking. Once he was done casting the necessary spells, he turned to look at Miach. "Do what you need to, then we can head out," he said to him as he slung his messenger bag over one shoulder.

used up last three 9-agains to cast
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-11 12:51:53 Aenigma rolls 12 to Manipulation+Occult+Mind+Rote Spec+HS to cast "Exceptional Luck" (9 Again) 1, 3, 7, 7, 9, 1, 9, 1, 10, 8, 6, 2, 7, 3, 9, 6 5 successes
    2012-09-11 12:51:12 Aenigma rolls 11 to Resolve+Academics+Mind+HS to cast "Augment the Mind" (Composure) (9 Again) 1, 8, 5, 9, 4, 8, 6, 1, 8, 1, 3, 4 4 successes
    2012-09-11 12:50:14 Aenigma rolls 6 to Gnosis+Mind+HS-2 to "cast entwined Misperception/Mental Shield" (9 Again) 7, 2, 9, 6, 2, 10, 6, 8 3 successes

-2 Mana

Miach

PRE

OOC

Usually, when Miach did any fore-casting, it was because he had a social event in which he wanted to really shine. It was now for a much more serious purpose, and he didn't relish at all what they were about to do. He took his cue after the young Warlock, and he was soon ready to move on. He wished he had sunglasses...

>Hit it.<

m
    magiuspendragon

OOC

End Scene. Great job guys, look for the next scene soon.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread