Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Clackety Clack Amtrack (Attn Capitol Park Patrol)

(2004) Couch Co-op
Apr 16, 2020 - Apr 22, 2020
(2004) Three's A Crowd
Apr 17, 2020 - Apr 30, 2020
(2004) Edward and Mable
Apr 20, 2020 - Apr 30, 2020
Alessandra
May 8, 2020 - May 13, 2020
Alice Hart
Lenora
May 8, 2020 - May 14, 2020
Jacque
Mable Wood
Dirt Nap
Edward Heinrich
Jennifer Hazelton
Twist
May 9, 2020 - May 14, 2020
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

The Blue Man leads the group of changelings to the Amtrak station, through an extremely circumlocutory route, like he is backtracking his path through the city.
    He hides behind a parked car across the street from the station and looks at the station with a mix of hunger and fear.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu stands next to the blue man not bothering to crouch or attempt to hide. "What do the flyers look like?"

PRE

Rust does hide, ducked down like a ninja ready to stike "And who are there punks that stole them?"

Connor also doesn't make too much of an effort of stealth. Not that having a parade of canines would have let him if he had wanted to. In fact, he was a little apprehensive of bringing them along past this point. They weren't attack dogs after all and who knew what mad dangers there could be.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

He looks at Fu and he's all squinty-eyed, like he can't tell if Fu is making fun of him or not. "Th-they're fliers...?"

To Rust, who the man stays as far away as possible from, he answers with far more fear. "Th-th-there's three of them. Th-the b-b-b-b-big one, the gr-gr-greasy one and the sm-sm-small one. They had b-b-b-b-b-b-bats."

"If he shows me where he was attacked, I can probably track them." Connor said confidently to Fu.

PRE

Rust looks down at the Little blue man incredulously. "Bats? Who carries bats? Where were you when these punks swiped your posters?"

Fu
    Fu

PRE

"Ok lets go find these fliers and who ever is causing the problem. Don't break anyone or anything unless you really have too." He glances at them. "Good?"

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

The blue man leads everyone around the building to the train loading area, and then to a ramp that leads under the raised platform. The area he enters is apparently what bedestrians use to get from the main station to the covered platform if it's raining.

There are a number of signs with the amtrak logo on them, all saying “Excuse our mess while we remodel to serve you better."

Wits + Composure rolls please

Fu
    Fu

PRE

1suxx

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread