Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Beauty and the Daeva

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Gabriel layed in the bed of his beautiful suite. The bedding was perfectly prepared with a large, plush, comforter and silk sheets. But now, after what could only be described as legendary and passionate lovemaking, the bedding was not so perfect anymore. The sheets were damp with sweat and sticking in certain locations.

Gabriel himself looked delightfully rumpled as his angelic face showed a perfectly satisfied smile.

Now the love making. was previously described as legendary. And that is an accurate disciption, one should not expect anything less from the first and second most beautiful people in the domain. The gods themselves wept and amazing sight of the Daeva and the Mekhet's bodies meet. Aphroditie probably sobbed openly while pleasuring herself, and who could blame her.

A crass man would probably roll over to look at Alice and be selfconcious, wanting to make absolutely certain that he had done the proper duty that was required in the act of absolutely fantastic Sex. But Gabriel was nothing if not amazing, just ask him.

"So... shall we go again?" Gabriel asked with a smile as he rolled his head to look into the eyes of the shockingly amazing Daeva.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Again... again, hmmm.' Alice chuckles playfully as she runs a finger along Gabriel's perfect cheek. She leans a bit closer to stroke her Angel between his legs.

'After I cleaned everything so thoroughly?' She bites gently in her bottom lip, Alice is amazingly good at cleaning things up. 'Later, I promise. Now we made our bodies work again, I think they even have to rest for a second.'

Human bodies, so weak. We're still depending on them.

'Now...' The Daeva leans even closer to kiss Gabriel slowly, and intense, 'we can do something as boring as talking, monsieur, however I am quite sure that you can even make a story about what your plans in Sacramento are, pretty exciting.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

"Very well, if we must then we must." Gabriel would never argue with shear perfection that is Alice Brown.

"To be honest, my dear goddess, I have come to Sacramento in search of one of my servants who went missing some time ago." Gabriel rolls onto his side and looks into his new found lover's eyes. He rests an hand on her bare hip, enjoying the warmth left on her skin.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'We must, we must? Part of my pleasure is also the satisfaction of others, Gabriel.' The Harpy sounds most sincere, and she pronounces his name with an extra French touch, since it sounds so sexy that way. She lays her own hand on that of the incredibly handsome Kindred beside her, obviously enjoying his touch. 'There are not many things you have to do for me.' She could always wish for some things to happen though.

'Oh really? I cannot imagine one would leave such beauty, was the servant taken from you?' She doesn't sound really worried, her mind is thinking about what happened only minutes ago... an hour ago, well, their stamina was only what you could expect of such wonderful creations. 'Do you have his name, I might be able to help you? It is the least I can do...'

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

"Ah my beatiful goddess is it not what I have to do... it is what I want to do." He gives her a playful wink of his perfect left eye, wow, even his eyelashes are perfect.

"Oh my dear, no one leaves me once they are mine. I sent him to sacramento to deliver something. He never returned. I was in europe so it took my some time to get back here." Gabriel shrugged his broad shoulder, not a single wrinkle on his beautiful alabaster skin. "It became a do something right, do it yourself situation."

"Armin Smith, a small german man. Served me well, dispite his sniveling nature." Gabriel explained as he ran his hand up the beautiful woman's spine, starting at her tail bone, up to her neck and then back down. Nice and slowly...

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Europe! Where, my dear, France? Italy, England? It's such a different world.' As Alice speaks her attention seems to be elsewhere, memories perhaps. A different, sometimes better world. But the USA has its perks.

'Oh German.' And sniveling. Yuck.

'You should remind me later, Gabriel. Now is not the time,' now is a time Alice is hypnotized by the perfection before her. Those lips, she wants to kiss them forever. 'but I have a weakness for.. beauty. Do you happen to be of my family, Mr. DAnglo?'

Played by Dark Passenger

"Most of my time was spent in Rome actually. Such a beautiful place. Such history." Gabriel's eyes seem to float back to the past remembering his time there, before quickly remembered that his body is intertwined with the second most beautiful person in Sacramento. "I will make a honest attempt to remember, but most of my memories of this night will be focused on other things." Gabriel gives Alice a wink of her perfect eyebrow. "The only weakness I have right now is you my Angel. But no, I am afraid I am not of the Daeva. My Body is of the Incubus, but my soul is in Shadows. Do not think of less of me my dear." As if anyone could look less upon a walking work of art.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Think less of you? Oh my, how could you think that.' Alice carefully runs a finger through through Gabriel's hair. 'You have a body named Perfection, but also a good set of brains. We can't all be Daeva, that would be...'

Oh she thinks about it so hard, but she can't think of a reason why it would be bad.

Since she doesn't finish her sentence she decides to move the Mekhet's attention to her body. With her hands on his shoulder, she pushes him against the bed and sits on his abdomen. 'How do you like the city so far?' A perfect chuckle escapes her angelic lips. 'And how long will you be staying...' The Harpy leans closer while asking.

It is my job to know such things...

Played by Dark Passenger

Gabriel smiles that perfect smile, with just a stir of evil behind his amazingly perfect eyes. The mekhet enjoys the graceful touch of the elegant woman. Her thinking is not the only thing that is hard as she straddles him.

"Honestly, the city was rather..." He thinks for a moment, for obvious reasons having trouble keeping his mind focused on the conversation, "Blah, that is until I came across you. You and your heavenly aura make the entire city worthy of my presence. If you were here the last time I was, I would have never left."

"I had planned to stay as long as necessary to find my wayward servent, but since I have discovered you and all your glory, I may never leave."

Gabriel wraps his arms around her waste, resting them on her lower back.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Now that is an interesting fact. 'Oh you were here before? Too bad I missed you...' Again she chuckles softly, a Bacchante cannot quite get enough compliments. She repeats his words in a whisper. 'You may never leave.'

How good can the word 'never' sound?!

'Then there will be more than enough opportunities to talk.' Alice places several gentle kisses on Gabriel's chest and neck, slowly working her way up. 'Right?'

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread