Watch

300J St

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Chris

Capitol Plaza rested in the heart of downtown, rising high into the air next to I-5. It like many hotels had its own parking garage, along with vallet services. It too seemed to have a large a spacious lobby, with numerous couches and chairs for people to relax and wait while they were being checked in, though minor tweaks in furnishing and layout here and there gave it a slightly different look and feel.

The card key was waiting on Chris at the front desk and the elevator was easy enough to find. The elevator took a minute to arrive, and with it a elderly couple stepped off. Once inside, the card key was required to select floor five, but it was a fairly short trip, and the signs giving the general room number groupings made it easy to find room 527.

Allison's door was cracked open slightly, and upon entering you could hear the shower and music coming from the locked bathroom. Every once and a while you could catch Allison's voice signing along softly with Paramoure. The room itself was not big, though it looked like she had put extra floral print blankets over the windows to give a bit more sancutary from the day's embrace. The television was on the news, though the volume was turned down to a soft level.

Shortly after entering, the shower cut off, and the sound of the shower curtains sliding across the bar could be heard. As Allison stepped out of the shower, she grabbed a towel to dry off. She threw on a black tank-top, and some pajama pants, and grabbed a dry towel to wrap her hair. With a click of the door, she stepped out of the bathroom, i-phone in hand, while cutting off Paramoure in the middle of a song.
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Now Chris really has no idea what to expect, Allison would be taking a shower?! I mean, I don't mind, but I also want to talk. Surely she doesn't mean it that way, it's difference between men and women. With a nice smile on his face he greets the personnel and makes his way to room 527. The door is open...

'Hello?' A bit unsure, he walks inside, then he hears the shower. He shakes his head a bit and rolls his eyes, but also laughs softly, does the Daeva trust everyone like that? He decides to wait politely.

While waiting Chris sits on the edge of the bed with his arms crossed. Fortunately it doesn't take long before she appears. 'Hey there.' A grin appears and he leans back on the bed a bit. 'How are you, lost damsel who trusts everyone.' His eyes only shortly glance at the now closed door.

Leaning back :)
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Heya! Forgot to tell ya to make yourself at home." Allison smirks, as she heads into the bathroom.

"How have you been?" She steps back out with a hair dryer, and out of habit gets in front of the mirror and plugs it in. She lets out a soft sigh looking at the blurry image before her. Allison unwraps her hair, dropping the towel to the floor, and then remembers that her brush is still in the bathroom. With a quick hop and skip it is in hand, and the hair dryer is cut on.
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Well...' Chris smiles in his pause, 'what a question to start with!' He just asked it as well, but a serious answer takes while.

His eyes make it no secret they follow Allison in her movements. 'Some serious shit happened, to be honest. I'm not sure how much you've heard, and how much actually happened when you were still in Sacramento.' He frowns while thinking back about the last couple of months. 'I think that the most noteworthy thing regarding me is that I have had some problems with whole clan Gangrel. Said something wrong, made them a bit angry... but I believe things are solved now.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"That sucks..." Allison said over the noise of the hair dryer. "I cannot say I faired much better..." She shrugs looking at the blurred image in the mirror. "Let's see...Houston...was well... decent..." She purses her lips as she thinks back to the couple of weeks before and after Miami that she spent there.

"As for Miami..." She glances back to Chris, turning away from the reflection that really was not much help in her endeavor. "It was just strange..." Allison's smile fades. "It really left me with a lot of questions...and I wish I would have never went..." Allison sighs and cuts off the dryer and places it down onto the night stand.

"I expected to walk into a trap...and when I went back...it was like..." What was it like??? She thinks as she tries to wrap her mind around it. "It was like I never existed..." Her confusion was apparent across her face. "Sure some people knew me...Yet it was like the people who probably would have killed me a couple months ago...who killed my sire...Didn't seem to remember me..."

Allison shrugs and moves over to sit in a chair across from the bed. "Above and beyond that...I went back home...like home, home." She looks down to the ground. "Even to the place I used to work while my heart was still beating..." She drew in a deep breath, as this was one of the more disturbing things from her trip. "It was like friends and family did not know me at all. Like I was a stranger..." Allison is silent for a moment and taps her finger on her knee trying to gather her thoughts.

"Another thing...in the long lists of confusing shit...." Allison glances up to Chris. "A Shadow found me and told me that Jared was not my sire..." Her eyes drop to the ground.

"I have no clue what to think...? To believe... Am I going crazy? It just doesn't make any damn sense..." Allison shrugs as a smile traces her lips. "I think I should just pretend it never happened..." A soft laugh breaks out. "Sometimes denial does wonders..."
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

When it seems that Allison is about to tell more, Chris sits straight. He shows a worried expression as soon as the lovely Daeva loses her smile. 'Do you think any Lords are involved? I think they can change memories... but, why would someone try so hard and spend so much time to make so many people forget you and your sire? Maybe someone who wants to protect you, did your Sire have many allies?' He asks all the questions so maybe Allison would think of something that makes sense.

He steps from the bed the moment Allison looks even sadder, why would she go home?! 'Allison, the life you had in your past is gone. Your friends would only wonder why you left them! Don't do that to yourself. ' Chris touches her chin and makes her look at him, hoping that a smile will cheer her up. 'If someone is screwing with your life, just stay here. You have never told me about Jared, but if he is gone, you shouldn't listen to others. Only if they can prove it to you.'

Chris laughs a bit with her, then he traces along a lock of hair with his hand and gently puts it behind her ear. 'You're not going crazy, for some reason someone is messing with you. Maybe denial does wonders indeed. If the one who made all those people forget you wants something from you, all you can do is wait. And as far as your friends concerned, it might be better this way.' That saddens Chris as well, he had to leave everyone behind. It is part of being vampire.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison smirks "I have not been dead that long...for a short visit to freak anyone out." She shrugs lightly, changing the conversation.

"Houston was nice, though..." She glances around for a moment. "That little stop made it easier for me to get from coast to coast in the long haul..." Allison had been juggling many things, and one of the more important was delving into the cacophony of the damned. She needed to make connections for that, which causes travel to be a important factor...
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Oh okay.' Chris grins, happy that Allison is not about to start crying so he steps back. 'But when is the last time you spoke to your parents then? I mean, they... until someone made them forget you, they thought you were alive?'

When Allison speaks of Houston it is Chris' turn to shrug. 'Oh, I have never been to Houston. It is like, the fourth of fifth largest city?' Now he might never go there in his unlife. Traveling so far... 'Did you go off the airport? I have never traveled by plane as what we are, it seems so risky. I don't know.'

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison glances at Chris. "My parents died when I was seven...and my Grandmother raised me...but she is no longer around so no close family..." Allison lips trace out a grin as he talks of Houston.

"It is a lot easier flying east to west then west to east. When you fly east to west...you are chasing the sun. When you fly west to east...the sun is coming at you." She purses her lips with thought. "I spent a bit of time there...went to court and all that other fun stuff...No place like here, but it wasn't bad. With it being kind of a halfway point...it makes travel a bit easier...but the thing to remember is just short jaunts..." Her eyes glance upward as she tries to think of the best way. "...like, plan a flight that is only a couple hours long and then make preparations for hotel and all that other fun stuff...and continue travel the next evening or two..."
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Oh I'm sorry.' Allison is clearly confusing Chris. How to act with this? Since normally vampires once cared about family, but you get over that as soon as you meet your new... loving family. How far is Allison in that? 'So it is just friends you miss? Well, then it is time for new friends! I thought you had plenty of good folks around you at the Sac State?'

Or was that before she went back to Miami?

'Ah yeah, true. When you plan everything well there shouldn't be any problems. Although I have no reason to leave, things are good here. I kinda build up the Circle of the Crone to what it is now...' As he softly lets the www fade away he tries to see what Allison thinks about this, she is still unaligned. Then he continues with a chuckle. 'and my friends are here. You, at times you're not gone. And James Calloway, you met him at Ember.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread