Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

As usual when two important ladies are about to meet, there is a lot to be discussed. Alice knows what she wants, Twist could only wait, or guess. Or the Prince must have told her a thing or two.

Too bad I have no idea how often they see each other.

The Whip is dressed in a simple black dress, this is just a private meeting, but during the summertime some flowers have been added. She must at least make the impression to enjoy the warmth.

Alice steps inside the theater and waits to see either Kalos or Twist.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Summer in California had never failed to bring patrons to the Theater, and this year was no exception. And with everything in full swing at the theater, Twist herself was getting her hands dirty to ensure that everything was running smoothly and to her expectations. Not that she had any issue with 'getting her hands dirty' though. The theater held a special place in her unlife and she held it dear. In fact that was one of the only qualms she had had when the matter of joining the Millar Dynasty had been brought up- she would have to share her theater with those in the Dynasty. Reassurances from Asa and Ish had assuaged her concerns, but it had been there nonetheless.

With the theater being in such full swing though, she herself made her way to the front of the theater to greet Alice. Kalos had been sent into the city for business that couldn't wait just so that Twist wouldn't have to answer the door.

Still dressed in her work clothes- a simple red dress, black knee high boots, and a simple black mask she smiled as she spotted Alice Brown some paces away clearing looking for her. Approaching, the smile lingered until she was close enough to offer evening greetings.

"Good evening- I hope it has found you well so far?"
    she chimed warmly, leaning in to offer a polite kiss on the cheek to her fellow Succubus.

Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

It are always the small surprises that can make Alice happy. The first is there when Twist herself comes to greet Alice, the second soon follows when her Priscus kisses her on the cheek. The Harpy just as politely returns the kiss, while she cannot help but wonder if this means more. Maybe Alice means something now, or Twist likes her a bit.

Assuming she doesn't care about most Kindred... although that could not be true.

Maybe it is just a polite act between two high standing members of the same community. 'Good evening Ms Torsione, yes certainly. I must say, it is wonderful to see you again.' Especially since it doesn't happen very often. As Alice looks at Twist it can be seen as a compliment for her dress at the same time.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Bump deltadream
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

((OOC: Sorry bout the lag...))

Twist steps back, giving Alice a quick once over and a quick smile, returning the compliment that Alice had silently given her.

"A mutual feeling,"
    Twist says smoothly, her tone pleasant. "Shall we talk in my office or some place less formal?" Without waiting for an answer, Twist takes a step toward on of the tucked away doors that would lead to the underbelly of the theater. Even if Alice prefered to speak elsewhere about the business that brought her to the theater, they would still have to walk this way. It would be more a matter of if they took the first left or the second right.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Wherever you prefer, Ms Torsione, I think it can be as formal as we make it.' Alice pleasantly follows Twist, but then realizes what kind of non-answer she had given. 'Although I must admit, I am curious to see what else this wonderful theater has to offer.'

It is not a place Kinderd visit very often, after all, a theater is not the kind of place you can or should regularly hang out. Besides, offices are all the same.

'How are things going at Ballo Della Notte lately, if I may ask? I have never really believed this whole financial crisis the world is in to be true, yet those who do might visit the theater less often?' Relaxed as the Harpy sounds, this is clearly a small-talk before they get the undead business rolling.

Played by Dark Passenger

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist gave a small smile, empty of true emoiton but pleasant and took the second right.

Tilting her head slightly, Twist considered the question as they walked. "I suppose that one could say we have seen the impact of everything- but it truly isn't an issue enough that I have been concerned about the overall performance of the theater itself." Twist gave a small shrug. Majority of such business matters were handled by Kalos and she had every faith in him. If things truly got out of hand, then he would notify her.

"Have you had a chance to come see a show?"
    she asked as the reached a closed door. Pulling out a key, Twist unlocked it and motioned for Alice to step inside. It was a large room- clearly meant to host gathering of larger numbers than just two. Despite the fact that it was buried withing the theater, it was a light room. Nuetral covered walls and bountiful light chased shadows away. The furniture was ecclectic and no piece matched- be it chair, loveseat, end table or poof. Each one done in warm pastel colors. Even the rugs were mixed, coming in a variety of shapes and soft muted colors and scattered about the room.

"Please- make yoursefl comfortable,"
    Twist said as she stepped in after Alice, letting the door swing shut behind them.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'That is a good thing then. High culture and what's left of it is having such a hard time already.' Alice sounds a bit absent already, since she focuses more on the room she's led into. A few thoughts about post-modernism shoot through her mind, the mix of styles, the decreasing difference between high and low culture.

The question makes her smile, almost apologetic. 'Lately, no, I'm afraid not. After my arrival I visited several performances, yet lately my own businesses simply distract me too often. Is there a show now you can recommend?' The Harpy is sounds most honest. A lack of time would be no good excuse, but one is not always in the mood for a theater.

'Wonderful.' She mutters to herself when she sees the room, and sits down on the loveseat. A decision she doesn't have to think about very long. 'Alder Judex, Priscus Twist,' Alice starts more formally with a bow of her head, 'I am here for several things, both personal and Domain-wide.' There's a hint of 'pick one' in her voice, but she doesn't push it to obviously.

Played by Dark Passenger

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nods in agreement, "It is." Tucking the key away she considers, "I suppose it might be. I feel as though there is a slight disconnect that would keep me for knowing such a fact for certain. Among out kind, and our family in particular, there will always be a demand for the higher arts. The Circle will also keep it that way. I don't dally enough in the high arts of the Kine as much to be able to follow its popularity. If you say it is so, I am inclined to believe it."

Twist gave a small smile and and a brief chuckle, "Why mine of course."

A pleased smile crosses Twist's lips as she hears the faint compliment. Settling into a seat that is situated cockeyed from Alice and close enough to invite a relaxed air between the two, her eyes widen slightly in mock surprise at having two things to discuss. "I have always had luck when business is handled before pleasure so what brings you here in regards to the domain?"

Of course, she always had the best luck when she mixed the two but something told her that this was not a possibility tonight.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice replies to Twist's chuckle with one of her own. Of course, her show. Fortunately there's no air of making mistakes, these are just two of the City's movers about to shake something.

'Oh,' Alice shrugs innocently, if not playful, 'business is pleasure. The idea to organize a Venery lingers through my mind for several weeks now. I went to his Majesty, Alder Prince Clarke with this idea and he told me that you organised the last Venery? I thought it would be wise to consult you. Especially since I am not sure what a possible winner could get...' The Harpy looks at her Priscus to see how she likes the idea so far.

'We have no Covenants to recover.'

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread