Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 33
DISPLAYED
A Bit of a Date

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Nika Crassus

Nika lifts her glass and in that moment realizes that she truly is enjoying herself and she really does like this man. A pang of sadness flashes through her at the thought of being here under false pretenses, but then it fades as she realizes she has no choice. If she does not prove to Asa that she is worthy of the embrace, then he will simply get rid of her and keep that horrid witch Oliviette.

With a dazzling smile, Nika nods. "To a Saturday adventure."

She drains her glass. "Mr. Corss, I hope you have enjoyed dinner as much as I have. I am afraid it is getting a bit late though. I am sorry to keep you so long, I know your time is valuable. But thank you so much for coming, I have had such a lovely time."

"As have I, and I look forward to an even more lovely time on Saturday."

Cross makes sure he has all her contact information, and he and Nika make plans where to get together on Saturday and at what time.

Nika Crassus

Nika bids Damon a wonderful evening and makes her way back home. She shoots Asa a text as she drives. She is a little sad that she did not get to spend more time with the man as she found him fascinating, but the excitement she has for Saturday soon lightens her mood well enough.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread