Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Apocalyptica

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 15 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
    I
    Irina

There was something to be said for being an accountant to the same man who owned a Club. Usually, when the arduous work of cataloging figures and near endless calculations, was over - the Draconic need only walk a short distance away to join in the fun. She had heard the music through the office door, and her perfectly sharpened bronze talons had been tapping out a beat long before the accounting was actually completed.

Fortunately she had been able to concentrate - but then, for all the typical complaints of 'all work and no play', the Draconic did enjoy what she did.

The Draconic slipped into something more club-appropriate and stepped out into the loud bustling activity that Apocalyptica's presence had drawn. It was not entirely her sort of music, but it still managed to make her sway to some internal beat.

She walked upstairs to afford herself a better view of the crowd, and the other Lost who had arrived for the concert. To those she knew, the Draconic acknowledged with a passing wave or a friendly greeting. Rook, Anya greeted with a playful wink - but perhaps to save him some embarrassment in the crowd, she refrained from being particularly overt.

K
    Kazakin

Rook raised a hand to greet L'aire as she flashed him a smile, and paused by the bar. He almost went for his usual Whiskey, but the Mead caught his eyes. Somnus...

Sleep? Wasn't that sleep?

Well, he could use a good night's sleep whenever. He got a glass, holding it delicately between his finger and his thumb, and headed upstairs fully, his crackling mantle flaring off into the darkness. He raised a riveted hand in greeting there, too.

"Spartan. Clare. Tobias,"
    he greeted, his voice calm and amiable. His gaze flickered beneath the sunglasses.

"Anya." He added, with that deeper, more conflicted and more intense note squirming across his voice.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Alec nods thankfully to Rick, then smiles when Perry joins them. 'Hello hello.' That man is... everywhere? Could be a coincidence.

'Ion, good to meet you. I ehhh. I haven't decided yet, but I'll surely get something later.' First blend into the whole atmosphere, get used to the music, then the Woodblood can think about what he wants to drink.

'Well Rick, I simply had to see the Forge, now tonight seems a good occasion. Apocalyptica makes some unique music.'
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

Mary slips in and goes about rapid, fluttering work. But I was here to whole time, really. They can't get you for lying under oath if you believe what you say... become the fib, become the fib... Sliding behind the bar, she begins the oddly simple task of providing all 4 different beverages the crowds at Spartan's shows generally wanted. But she couldn't help but get a whiff of something heavenly, as though it were the nectar of the gods... and of course, there was Magnus the Terse, no doubt responsible for such a scent. "What's new, Magnus?" she asks with a grin and a look at his deftly serving hands.

S
    Spartan

Spartan just nods as he cracks open his beer.

"Of course Clare, stop by any time and we can begin the training."

Spartan watched Magnus come out from the back and begin working on serving the customers. Its always good to see the Wizened. The patrons have taken a liking to the gruff man. Every bar should have one of those, the gruff no nonsense bartender.

"Good evening Rook, Anya."

m
    magiuspendragon

"Hi Rook, Anya, good to see you both," Tobais said as the two joined them. He was slightly surprised at Clare's request, but it did make sense after a moment. Knives were pretty easy to get ahold of after all. "Good for you, Clare," he said instead. "And good luck." She'd approve you know, he added silently. I think she'd be proud of what you're doing.

C
    C_Lloyd

"Right now Apocalyptica is my favorite - I just hadn't heard them in a while. I haven't been keeping up with pop culture much since..." Lou paused uncomfortably for a moment. "Since I got back." He scratched the back of his neck. "I'm not much of a dancer at all, unfortunately, " he laughed, recovering from his brief moment of awkwardness. "I'm more likely to trip over my own feet and crush someone beneath me than to be of any real use as an instructor."

As L'aire invited him to continue the conversation, he bowed his head in acknowledgement. She seemed a lot like him in a few ways - very welcoming and diplomatic. He wondered what she was thinking.

"I don't mind new company at all. I don't know most of the people here, so getting to know them is probably a good idea." He smiled and nodded at Warren as L'aire invited him over.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"A Red Bull and vodka would be wonderful, thank you, Ion ," Terri replied with a smile before sending back a wave to L'aire . Busy listening to the band play, the redhead had completely missed the arrival of Alec Valentine , suddenly turning to look at the Fairest. "Sorry Alec! Great to see you," Terri said above the music before laughing to a private joke. "Just make sure to stick around if the cage is lowered. That's when the real fun begins."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Clare lifts her hand in lazy recognition of Rook and Anya. "Yo." She shifts to give a nod to Spartan - making a mental note to call him in the following days to set up those lessons.

Perry diCarto

"You too, Rick, Alec... and a pleasure, Ion!" Perry replied with a smile. "And absolutely. I really enjoy Apocalyptica." He certainly looked excited, looking over for a second at the band.

"I'd love a Belvedere, neat, whenever you have a chance," the lawyer requested from the blue-haired Lost before he downed the last of his first one, the liquor's burn tasting excellent and feeling even better as it slowly began to loosen him up.

"What about you, Rick?" he asked. "Are you a fan?"

Page 4 of 15 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.