Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Apocalyptica

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 15 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Still thinking about the idiot while she is at the bar she catches something out of the corner of her eye. A simple gesture, but from someone who is able to take her mind away from the event. She quickly tucks the serving tray underneath her arm and moves towards Rick .

Without a load of drinks she does even better weaving through the masses and is to him in haste. "Long time no see...What can I get you?"

C
    C_Lloyd

Lou gently took the hand of the Dancer, and replied to her quite obvious query with a smile. "Well, yes. But I also couldn't help but notice that you're very beautiful, Laire. It's nice to meet you." Down boy! Lou thought as some of his baser instincts took over as he felt the fairest's skin. He completed the handshake quite elegantly, and he did his best to subdue the nervous gulp that followed. Fortunately, the entrance of Perry diCarto saved gave him an opportunity to recover. Now, Perry was a fairly good looking guy - but something about him just turned Lou off. It may very well have to do with the fact that he's a criminal defense lawyer - Lou respected the guy, but he'd never be able to understand. Either way, when perry entered and "chin-upped" Lou, he gracefully responded to the gesture with a friendly smile, nod, and wave, before turning back to L'aire.

"So, is this a favorite band of yours?"
    Small talk was not something Lou was adept at, but he'd picked up at least some skill at it in L.A.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Indeed he has," Terri replied to her husband, smiling as she listened to the group play, understanding just how good they were from Rick's own commentary. Seeing them in the flesh and she had to agree. "What's better to see is that he has seemed to keep his own staff under control with out the city blowing up. Spartan also possesses both the will to succeed and the focus to see his plans through to fruition."

Noticing many of the freehold in attendance, Terri recognised a vast majority of them, and gave each of them a warm smile and friendly wave. When she noticed the Witchtooth, however, she made a mental note to go and say hello in due time.

Terri was surprised when Rick waved over another Levinquick, and wondered where he had met her before but thought it'd be prudent to wait for that conversation. It wasn't that she was jealous, just curious.

Okay, maybe a little jealous...
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

S
    Spartan

The Hoplite turns to Tobias Thorne , “Your welcome my friend.” Spartan gives a nod to the fellow lost. “I am pleased that we have had such a good turn out. It seems that many are as excited as we are.” Spartan looks around and returns the nod to @L’aire.

Spartan’s observant eyes watch as Ion balanced the tray. It was good to see her back to work. She was a good presence in the Forge.

“Good evening Clare,What do you think of the night so far?” (@Clare Green)

Spartan sees his autumn counterpart enter and gives him and his better half a small half solute with his right hand. And then... the Lawyer... Spartan liked lawyers like he liked politicians. He doesn’t.

Just a note, Spartan is up in the Mezzanine, so Clare and Tobias would be as well.

S
    Sasha

The Winter Fairest blinked her violet eyes. Most of the time, men didn’t say what they were thinking. Although when they did, she was never certain if it was honest or a ploy for something else. But for now, she’d take it for what it was.

“Thank you, Lou.” She said with a thankful smile, even though she was soaking up the compliment internally.

She may not have been moving much, but it was clear to see that the Dancer could feel the music and movement wanted to take over. However, she stood there, her head looking up and neck slightly strained and unconsciously she was standing on her toes. “Well, not entirely a favorite. But, it’s a unique mix of classical instruments with contemporary metal.” She shrugged and her hands went up with bent elbows on either side. “But hell, from what I know about music, if I can dance to it or feel it some way, I generally like it. Which is why I’m here for Apocolypica tonight.” Her body turned slightly as she added. “And well, meeting others of course. Sitting at home when I’m not working is kinda dull.”

“How about you? Familiar with them or…?” L’aire curiously moved her eyes up to the fiery orbs of the Draconic.

Just don’t say anything stupid. Must… resist… touching… scales. For some reason, the opalescence fascinated the Winter Fairest.

L

"Well no one ever said he had an easy job." And if anyone did say that they'd only have to look back to some of the rather spectacular flame outs of his predecessors. "I'm glad he's handling it as well as he is." He noticed the half solute, of course, and raised his own arm to return the gesture.

Then Ion was there. "It certainly has been, nice to see that you're still around. This is Terri, my wife. Terri this is Ion, met her at Harry's a while back when Marcus brought me there to celebrate after we figured out where Milford was." And seeing her again was certainly a pleasant surprise. For a while he'd thought that she'd drifted on to another Freehold, a not at all uncommon occurrence.

"Oh, and bourbon for me, neat." Though it didn't necessarily sound like he was currently in a big hurry for his drink.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Clare grinned, "It's been pretty good, I just got here though. I'm wishing I'd heard of Apocalyptica sooner!" She gives a nod to the stage and leans against the railing of the Mezzanine. "It's something very different."

Spartan

"Bourbon. I have been around, just been busy with that whole work thing... and for you Terri?" Ion could not help but remain in movement, even standing still as she fiddles with the serving tray, turning it in circles with her free hand while it rests vertically between her left arm and side. Her attention shifting between Rick and Terri with a frequency that could put someone with attention defecit disorder to shame.

Quickly scanning the room she notices some others within the lively motion of the crowd. Will have to make my way around and see if they need anything... Ion works out her next route through the chaos.

K
    Kazakin

Rook moved through the crowd, his gaze clocking each individual as he moved past, the sunglasses covering his broken Mask hiding the movements of his eyes.

It was automatic, a reflexive sizing up that particularly lingered on Changelings. Because he might be the Red Victor of the Court now, but he was still a policeman at heart. And a chesspiece, too.

Enemy piece? Enemy piece? Enemy piece?

The echoing shout of the Board was intense and almost drown out the music. He followed his own self-help guide, listening to the natural rhythm of the club as he moved through the crowds with care, never touching another person. Never taking that risk.

He walked up the stairs to the upper mezzanine, his intense mantle announcing him before his light footsteps did.

C
    C_Lloyd

"It's my pleasure, L'aire." he responded to her thanks you smoothly. He watched curiously, enchanted by the Dancer's subtle movements to the music. He smiled as she spoke, but was unsure whether he wanted to comment on the matter - it was rather spectacular to watch, and unlike his own quirks, was not likely to hurt anyone. "They were one of my favorite bands once upon a time." Lou pauses for a moment, as his mind drifts painfully into the past, the fires in his eyes flare up in response. "It's glad to hear that they still are, " he finally said as he came to, returning his gaze to L'aire's eyes. "Where do you work around here? Employment is something I'm in the market for. That's, if you don't mind me asking. Or we could talk about this another time, and just enjoy the music." Lou was, in fact, both enjoying the conversation and the music quite thoroughly and he didn't want to make an ass of himself.

Page 2 of 15 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.