Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
141 - 145
DISPLAYED
Apocalyptica

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
    K
    Kazakin

Rook looked slightly nonplussed at Tobias. Well, it probably wasn't that important, but still.

"Of course. I just can't fathom why I'd want to stop myself from thinking that way."

At Anya's words his lips twisted into his trademark half-smile, and he gave a look that was faintly mischievous and very unusual on the Metalflesh. He moved towards the Draconic, his hidden eyes dancing beneath the sunglasses.

"Not if I see you first, sweetheart. Want to go grab an ice cream?"

Perry diCarto

diCarto looked impressed at Clare's mechanical savvy. He once tried to organize a filing system of his own. It took him three hours before he ran to his legal secretary to ask for help.

From that moment on, Perry diCarto knew one thing to be a fact: he couldn't build shit.

"Absolutely! Just give me a call when you've got some time and I'll make my way over." He smiled, excited to see what she was up to. "Anyway - have a great evening, you two." Turning to offer his smile to Alec, he departed the bar, nodding to the others who were on their way out as he did.

Perry leaves the scene. Thanks for the fun one!

m
    magiuspendragon

Tobias shrugged. He guessed he could understand why Rook wouldn't want to turn it off. He didnt' want to at times either. It was sometimes easier to hide behind the mask, let himself pretend it was a human quirk.

"It was nice seeing you Rook," he said as the other elemental turned away.

OOC

S
    Spartan

The Silent Sovereign turns and makes his way to the office. He has nothing further to say. Once the Concert is over Spartan will take Tobias to meet with the band. But for now, he needed some time to himself.

I
    Irina

"I could murder an ice cream," Anya shot back, and with a final wave to the others she led the way from the Forge.

Rook and Anya leave the scene.

Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.