Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Medstar's Academy

THREADID
DISPLAYED
May 16, 2010 : Winds of Change
May 19, 2010 : Shadow Texts Joseph and Prince Clarke
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 13 of 15 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was over. Vae was awake again. A bit the worse for wear, but that had been her choice. Still, the Thyrsus can't help but feel the tension flowing through him. So much could have gone wrong, and he didn't want to lose another friend.

At her question, eyes flick to Miach for the briefest instant, before sliding to Idun and Four. It hadn't truly happened; it didn't need to be mentioned. "They did well. Most of them kept their focus under pressure."

Whether any of them wished to admit it or not, they had learned something important.

Idun

PRE

Idun just sighs when Vaeltia asked for her bag, just as she spots it, Miach is already up and fetching it. She turns to look towards Animus and closes her eyes in order to try and keep her out rage from showing. A fucking test?! Seriously?! We are professionals in our field and they wanted to Test US?! What the flying Fuck is Wrong with them?! How the fucking hell will we explain the BLOOD?!

Her hands have clenched into fists but she forces at least one to unclench. She forces herself to breath in to the count of fifteen, hold it for a count of twenty, exhale to a count of ten, and repeat. As she feels her anger dim, she let's out a deep sigh and opens her eyes before getting up. She makes a face at the sight of blood on her hands and wonders just how she'll explain it if she encounters anyone out in the hall. She takes a moment to scan her cloths, blood is tough to get out after all.

"Does anyone have a wet nap or cloth I could use to wipe my hands?" She asks the people in the room.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby feels her blood pressure begin to rise as she hears this was a test. Who the hell in their right mind slits their wrist as a test?! She wondered as her eyes narrowed, not liking the tones or the idea of this tests. She felt like screaming that of course they kept their focus under pressure, they were friggin doctors, it was what they did day in and day out. A hand goes to her head as she closes her eyes, attempting to bring her anger under control, she refused to lose control here.

When she hears Idun, she looks to her, then to her hands, "Ummm, I might have something in my bag." she replies, walking to where her bag was and going though it. She holds up tissues, which are clean, and hand sanitizer as she shrugs, "Sorry, this is all I have." she says with a frown. Her mind was still reeling from this whole mess.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Miach

PRE

Animus' answer made Miach pump his fists in rapid succession while he tried to refrain from bursting out his anger. His breath was quick and he left out a nervous laugh. Seeing that his fellow cabalmates managed keeping to themselves, he tried to follow their example, and breathed some more, before letting a hiss escape his lips toward Vaeltia

So what, now ?

The Acanthus's face was very red.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four tilted his head and narrowed his eyes at Vaeltia asking Animus how they did and then the Hierarch's (Ex-hierarch's?) response. /Something was up there, if Vae wasn't asking how well she was patched up, but rather how well they had acted. "Vae What were you trying do there?"

He couldn't think of many reasons someone would ask that - the whole situation put his teeth on edge.

B
    Beej

Did well?! You mother fuckers are fucked in the head. No wonder you city went to hell. Vincent's head was throbbing he was so angry. "That's it? You two decide to play suicide games and then hand out gold fucking stars to the fucking medical professionals?!" That's what the young mage tried to communicate. The stutter amplified by his rage turns the two sentences into a jarring, skipping slurry of words. They come out in facial contorting pops and neck twisting chocking noise. The clearest words being games, stars, fucking and medical, which happened to be the first words after each extended pause.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

“Thanks”

Vaeltia looked at the mages surrounding her before accepting her bag and fishing out the tass she had made earlier. She took the largest of the rocks and placed it against where the light form of a magically induced scar was placed and worked to take the mana back into her body.

Around her the sound of chimes sounded in her head as her own Magically tuned senses worked at the sounding of her Spell working. She could feel the Mana push through her, and the moment she could she threw it back into her pattern, and felt the touch of healing run along her arm.

But then there was the tourniquet.

Where was that knife?

“Yes... I will subject myself to magical healing. By Kite...or Animus.”

She looks over the mages in turn. “I don’t understand...your anger seems unnecessary.” She breathes out.

“No one died...Can some one please get this off of me.” she pointed to the Tourniquet, “I’m sure you wouldn’t want me ... cutting it loose.”

She looked over at Reverb, “Medicine is a skill that is needed,...but for us Life magic is a greater tool. I’m glad none of you went for Magic ... as a first grab.” she ignored the obvious charms and spells in patterns for a moment.

“Because, Miach, you did say that Life... Magic wouldn’t be where you started. I’m glad you stuck to your guns.” she shifted in the blood, “However, we’re mages. Magic is our.... best tool. Waiting for an EMT and calling 911 usually isn’t the smartest way to save a life....On the benefit, there were EMTs here....but I see you didn’t call 911, and whoever actually did heal me. Thank you.”

Health:[*][*][*][X][ ][ ][ ][ ]
    Three mana spent in Pattern Restoration.
    This post took about a minute.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four gestures for Kite or Animus to heal her, and once he feels a spell cast, sets about slowly and carefully easing the tourniquet off now that it wasn't needed.

"So you're making a point. You risked your life to make a point. That was the stupidest thing I've ever born witness to the whole of. Which, trust me, that's impressive. Sure, the people around you wouldn't have let you die - but that was monumentally stupid." Four takes a few deep breaths, trying to curb his frustration at someone who could go so far doing so much to threaten their own life.

If she wasn't so weakened he would have punched her.

Idun

PRE

"Thanks." Idun says to Toby with a smile as she gingerly takes the bottle. It takes her a few seconds to open the bottle and to smear it upon her other hand. Putting it down, she rubs her two hands, making sure to get the back of them as well.

With both covered, she takes the offered tissues and begins wiping her hands and the rest of the arm. Well, I think this will work for now, but I'll need to run them under some hot water. Did I think to bring a change of cloths though? Idun wonders as she scans the room for something that she brought into the room.

Miach

PRE

Vaeltia was very much mistaken, and what's more, she had missed the whole point of the evening. Miach had been here to share the knowledge required to save a life for those who didn't have access to Life magic. Anything else had been irrelevant tonight. Perhaps he had missed her point too, but the Acanthus was barely thinking straight, and he didn't want to embarrass his friends, nor be embarrassed in front of them, so he clenched his teeth, and shook his head weakly while trying to keep his mouth in check.

I didn't do a thing. It was Idun and Four, who saved your life.

Even if the Obrimos made neither head nor tail as far as he was concerned, she at least was speaking to him, and not crying as in the locker room, so maybe there was an improvement over last time. Anyway, tonight's session was over for Miach, and he let it know to all the willworker's assembled.

Alright folks, everybody's safe and sound, so I suggest we all do as Reverb, and pack our things. I'll handle the logistic side of things here, so don't worry about it.

Whatever good humour he had had, it had left him, and he felt drained.

Page 13 of 15 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last
Closed Thread