Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Medstar's Academy

THREADID
DISPLAYED
May 16, 2010 : Winds of Change
May 19, 2010 : Shadow Texts Joseph and Prince Clarke
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Kite glared at Vaeltia with a look that could freeze water into solid ice. “I’m not sure if we are on speaking terms right now.” His tone was even and calm, as though he were stating a simple fact – but the flare in his eyes was the true tell of his emotional state. “Pulling a stunt like that is one thing… but to do it without first warning the people who would be your safety net?...”

After a few seconds, he let out a deep sigh and grasped the bridge of his nose while bowing his head and closing his eyes. To anyone watching him, it looked as though the Thyrsus was fighting a migraine. “No, I’m not experienced in the Matter Arcanum, sorry….”

Idun

PRE

Idun sighs and exits the room saying, "I'll speak with you guys later." She is looking at those that are her fellow members of the Cabal when she says that. "Have a good day." She adds to the rest.

Idun exits scene

Miach

PRE

To see Vaeltia purposefully let his card drop in blood only reinforced Miach's certainty that he didn't understand the woman one bit. At least, she had said they would talk someday, so it gave him some glimmer of hope. It would have to do. Even if there was only that, at least all had not been lost this evening. The Acanthus couldn't help but notice that Kite hadn't seemed thrilled about the while thing either, but didn't comment.

When Idun left, he nodded to her Sure. Have a good day too, Idun. and waited to see what the others were doing. He was the one to leave last, after all.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"I haven't explored it much at all, sorry." Four shakes his head at Vae's question.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia turned to the life mages she had called in, “Anything to get rid of blood?” Shifting to grasping at straws, “I think that’s Life though, right? I’m...not...fantastic at life.

Song..

She looked at her blood stained hands, if it came to the worst she would just clean it manually with a mop.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
Closed Thread