DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four laughed, but shook his head at the offer of wine. "I have my van to worry about, so no drinking tonight, or, nothing alcoholic. Coffee, maybe?" He didn't ad that he'd probably try to make sure Miach got home safe too.

Miach

PRE

All the coffee you want, for sure. Sugar, milk ? You know me though, I only drink very sweet cappuccino, and there's none... which clearly meant that Miach felt entitled to keep on drinking. Now that he thought about it, he still had some porto left home...

How about we head to my place, then ? I've got some drinks there I'm sure you'd like. And a really big couch too, you know. did he add as he seized Four's stature.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"Black, I drink my Coffee black, and lets stick around here a bit longer? I'd like a dessert. We can go to your place after."

Miach

PRE

Sure, whatever you wish. I feel better now. Thank you, pal.

OOC

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

The two of them spend a while longer eating their food, and Four getting his dessert. The Moros also tries to slow Miach's drinking a bit by making sure he stays hydrated with water. Once the dessert is done, however, Four drive Miach to the Acanthus's apartment and proceeds to spend the next few hours keeping Miach away from Alcohol Poisoning while occassionally drinking a glass himself until they both fall asleep, Miach in his Bed, Four on the spacious couch.

End Scene

Miach

PRE

OOC

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread