Ended
Watch

Let's talk business

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    m
    magiuspendragon

"That sounds fine. If you can provide the ingredients, the whole process will go a lot quicker." Tobias leaned back, rubbing his jawline as he considered payment. "Let's face it, paying money for this sort of work isn't exactly the most appropriate exchange anyway. Even if you had some, hedgespinning's an art that's not particularly tied to the mortal world." He grinned. "It seems like favors is the correct currency to me."

"What would you offer me in return for this working?"

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar listened to Tobias' words, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, I think that sounds fair," said the Darkling, considering of what he could offer the Elemental in return. "Well, I could help you collect more materials for projects of your own..." he let his words trail off, giving the Spring crafter a little shrug.

"Unless there's something else you need that I may be able to help with?" asked the Tunnelgrub, hoping that they could come to an agreement of sorts.

m
    magiuspendragon

"I do have some projects I've been hoping to get started," Tobias said thoughtfully. "If you're willing to take that risk, I'd agree to that. I can put together a list of ingredients I'd need, and we can go from there?"

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar listened to the Manikin, nodding at the proposal. "Well, I'd like to see the list of ingredients before I agree to anything," said the Darkling in his usual tone of voice. "Nothing personal, but it would be foolish to agree to something without really knowing all the details." After all, many Lost had been taken that way...by making bad deals.

m
    magiuspendragon

Tobias' eyes widened. "Of course not! Sorry, that's what I meant by go from there. I'll put together a list, and we'll see if we have a deal. If not, we can work something else out. The hedge is dangerous enough without promising to go in after something unawares."

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar nodded once. "Sounds like a plan," he said to the Elemental. "When you get the list together, drop me a note. Either at the 4 Seasons or the public phone across the street from Treasured." With those words, the Darkling stood up now that their business was done.

"Thanks for meeting with me," said the Archer, tipping his hat once. "If you ever need an extra set of eyes in the Hedge, let me know."

m
    magiuspendragon

Tobias nodded, making mental note of the places Dengar could be reached. He stood with the darkling, and smiled. "Thanks for stopping by," he said. "I'll look forward to working with you more."

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar nodded at Tobias and said, "until we meet again." With those words, the Darkling made his way out of the guitar shop.

End Scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.