Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Seeing the Sites

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

PRE

Irea stood outside of the Four Seasons Hotel, wearing dark but simple clothing, with a black parasol tucked under an arm. She glanced down at a watch, its face sitting on the inside of her wrist, and then smiled. It was precisely one o'clock on a sunny Saturday afternoon, the agreed time for this jaunt around the town. She could have done without the sun, hence the parasol, but at least it was an understandable day to go tripping around the city. Soon her friends would arrive, and then they could get started.

S
    Steven

Dorian is the first to arrive, dressed in a simple pair of black slacks and a black oxford shirt. He looked... like himself. Or at least, the mask that his keeper gave him. Dorian just didn't feel like getting dressed up tonight.

As he walked into the seasons he gives a nod to the Moonborn, "Hello Irea. How are you?" His Cold Whisper voice says leaving a layer of frost on his mask's lips.

-1g for Hardening Mask

S
    Sasha

L'aire wasn't far behind Dorian. She had stopped off for a bottle of water before they started the adventure. The Dancer swayed to a song in her head while she came upon her other two fellow Winters. Her shoulders were even into it while she strutted along the sidewalk. The Fairest was in a good mood despite a few recent irritations.

She was shocked Dorian wasn't all decked out in something. Like her make-up or one of her dance dresses.

Giving Dorian a nod and the same friendly greeting to Irea as well.

"Hey there you two." Her hand gracefully made a wave and a cupped hand gesture. The Winter Dancer glanced around the park a moment. Never shaking that feeling someone may be watching. Thankfully she was prepared.

-1 Glamour Hardened Mask

Dominyk Prise

PRE

Dominyk stepped off public transit and stepped up to the small gathering of winter. He had his usual dark brown messenger bag slung across his body and the general costume of one who worked in a library.

The mask-hardened flowering approached his fellow courtiers, the scent of chocolate, cinnamon, and snow swirling around him as he walked. A pencil was stuck behind one ear and frameless glasses rested on his nose, and as he walked he returned a small moleskine to the bag at his hip. “Sorry if I’m late...” he said with a small dip of the head, “I don’t normally take that bus.

-1 Glamour for hardened mask

PRE

"I'm well Dorian. And you?" Rea replied, smiling at the other Darkling. He seemed more talkative today. Perhaps that was because he was in a better mood, just as his friend seemed to be.

"Buongiorno, L'aire," the Moonborn greeted the energetic fairest, noting how her gaze swept around them. Not long after, Dominyk arrived, and Rea couldn't help but smirk slightly. So they all had glamour to spare did they? Well very well, perhaps it was safest, but she wasn't going to waste what little she had on that.

"And ciao, Dominyk. You are not late, have no worries," she assured him, the smirk now absent. "Lets wait for a moment or two, in case anyone else appears, and then let us depart. But, before we leave, you have to riddle me this. Would you rather see where the old Commons used to be, or see a place where people frequently Trod? That's the past of tread, yes? Well, no matter. There's also two other choices: a bastion on the edge of our part of town, and also a bar that used to be like the Forge, or Treasured. Which of those four should we visit first?"

D
    Duvainor

Jezebel was the last to arrive. She'd departed early and walked on foot from her motel, taking the opportunity to poke about the back-alleys and side streets on her own before joining the others. Not knowing where they would be going, she had dressed more practically than normal; black jeans and a short black strappy top, with a pair of battered old hobnail boots and a small backpack with a little food, a flashlight and her cosh. It was a little more skin than she'd normally show on a jaunt like this, but given the weather, Jezebel decided it was better than getting sweaty and smelling like a burning petrol station until she could get back to her room.

"Hey." Jezebel said, waving to the small group of Changelings. Irea and L'aire she already knew, but the other two, she didn't recognise. "Irea invited me along...hang on, bastion? That's like a castle, right? Could be fun having a look around."

S
    Steven

Dorian simply shrugs, "Whatever works for you all..."

Dorian just nodded to the others as they arrived, he didn't really care what they all did. It was just good to be out of the workshop.

S
    Sasha

“Hello Dominyk.” The Dancer’s tongue held on the syllables of his name for a little longer than normal. And then the Elemental appeared and L’aire recalled her from the Forge. “Hey… Jezebel, right?” Her head turned as she asked for correction.

Glancing at the Darkling while he passed on the decision making, the Winter Fairest turned back to Irea her hands lifted slightly in an unknowing gesture. “Well, I know nothing about the city other than where a few hot spots are and …yup that’s about it.”

Her brows raised and her ears moved back when castle was mentioned. L’aire didn’t think Sacramento had been around long enough to have one. “A bastion? That sounds interesting.” The Fairest didn’t think she was a princess, but hell, who wouldn’t want to feel like one even for a moment. She recalled some she had seen in England and the imagery it created then. A shoulder on the Dancer shrugged as she asked. “Can we go in to any of these places?”

Glancing around she looked to see if anyone else was on their way. She slicked her pale blue blouse over her torso to adjust it better. It was contrasting to the black capri’s and flats she wore, despite the shortened pants, her legs still looked quite long.

Dominyk Prise

PRE

The flowering raised an eyebrow at L’aire behind his glasses, Now that’s a pronunciation. He looked over the newcomer, Jezebel apparently. “I’m up for starting with the Bastion, why keep the larkspur and the zypher away from what they want to see?” he said with a nod to the Elemental.

PRE

"Of course we can go to any of these place, hence why I mentioned them. Unless something happens, we shall see them all, and you shall know a bit more about Sacramento. I will, however, say that the bastion is not a castle," Rea mentioned, sounding slightly amused. "But come, why not head there first? Tis as good as any of the others, although not of quite as much importance. And tis good to see you Jezebel! Follow me. We take the bus today. It always helps to know multiple ways to someplace.

With that she led them down to the corner bus station, and a few transfers and a bridge later they were all standing outside of Wrought Iron.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.