(1207) Consillium VII

Page 49 of 50 First ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 Last

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four sighs, but gives a nod to Miach. "Anything else you want to say to everyone before we head out? I mean, yeah, people are starting to leave, but if you speak up now, maybe word will reach the ones not here."

Miach

PRE

Miach guessed what his giant Cabalmate had in mind, and replied with a sad shake of the head.

Much as I would like to advertise my coming course on first aid, I fear it wouldn't be producive right now. I'll have to find other means, I guess...

The proceedings now mostly over, as far as an organized and coherent meeting went at least, the Acanthus took the keys from his car out of his pocket, and tilted his head toward the other Medstars. I drive, or each with his own car ?

R
    Rosetta

"Animus!" Rosetta couldn't quite keep the surprise out of her voice. At the moment, she was just happy she managed to leave off the now-obsolete title. She glanced at Gallows. He'd mentioned that he and Animus had spoken a few times, but she'd only seen him in an official capacity. She pulled out a chair and offered it to him. "Have a seat. Let's talk."

She gave Aenigma an apologetic smile, before turning her attention back to Animus. "So you know about our goals. I'm glad you believe in it, after this...I think we're going to need all the support we can get." She gave a half-hearted smile. "What do you want to know about us?"

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Glancing around the room, "I have to agree Miach. Unfortunately, I believe everyone is anxious to just get out of here and regroup." she said with a sigh. "Perhaps you could advertise something at the bookstore?" she offered. When he takes his keys out, she does the same, intending to drive herself, and anyone else who needed a ride.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

He takes the offered seat gratefully, if a bit unsteadily. "I just ... need to know that you'll work on lines of communication, that you'll fight to keep the community from splintering." A short pause, tired eyes flicking between Gallows and Rosetta.

"And that, even after ..." a vague gesture encompassing the room "all this ... there's still a place for me, that I still belong somewhere. All the rest ..." he shakes his head lethargically "just details."

PRE

Gallows listened to Aenigma, nodding thoughtfully. He wasn't actually aware of the mythological or symbolic relevance of the name "Mimir", but he could look it up later.

"Sure," he said to Rosetta, "I'm sure our cabals could find some common ground to work on." The Catalyst would need to make as many connections as possible if it were to have any effectiveness under this new structure.

Gallows was a little surprised when Animus approached, but kept it from his face. The Heirarch--the former Heirarch[/i]--seemed to be in a fragile state, and he didn't want to do anything that might set him off. "I can't speak for Rosetta," he said with a smile, "But I'd certainly be glad to have you. Someone with your experience would be invaluable for trying to reach out to the community." He paused. "I don't know if you were aware, but Kite is also in the process of joining the Catalyst. After the announcement you made, I'm assuming that all of that is water under the bridge?" He had seen the two speaking together after the main business had concluded, but wasn't sure exactly what had been said. Gallows could only hope the dramatics were over.

Miach

PRE

Yeah, I'll do that at WiW. We meet back at my place ?

With nothing left to do, Miach was obviously eager to be gone. He had hardly finished that he rose, and after a nod to his friends, started toward the exit.

Kite looked around as the Ball Room began to visibly clear. With a sigh, he pulled out a business card from his inner coat pocket.

“I can tell I’ve approached you at a bad time.” Kite’s expression continued to exude a sense of concern as he offered his business card to Ariadne. “Please, contact me at your earliest convenience. This is very important.”

With that, Kite nodded politely to the rest of the group, and walked away.

With the Consiium crowds dispersing, and with no further business to perform (at least for now), Kite made his way to the Bismark doors, and left the hotel for home.

Kite leaves the thread

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Drinks sounds good, hopefully somewhere we can talk." Ariadne replies with a smile. What could possibly go wrong?

Ariadne takes the card. "I..damn it. I need to stop doing that."

With a sigh she nods to Samael. "Ok. We all need to talk sometime soon."

Page 49 of 50 First ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 Last
Closed Thread