Ended
Watch
461 - 470
DISPLAYED
(1207) Consillium VII

Page 47 of 50 First ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 Last

Miach

PRE

Four had been doing splendidly given the circumstances, and when he was back, Miach gave him a firm nod of approval and gratitude. He turned toward all three of the now official Medstars before offering them out in response to Toby's suggestion.

You know what, how about I offer you that drink at my place ? Idun, Four, care to join us ? It's on me, of course.

k
    kimura

After a few more minutes Kiko simply shakes her head and heads out towards her own Sanctum after giving her Brothers a polite wave as she left.

Kiko leaves the scene

Since everyone is on the way out already, I'll be closing this all down on the 19th.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Hmmm" Blue eyes look between Noctina and Toren. "Make sure to keep an eye out you two. Until we get this all figured out trust no one."

Ariadne turns her full focus to Noctina as Toren takes a step back in the conversation. "So you acquire things..what sorts of things?"

Kite took a second to hold the bridge of his nose, taking a solemn, deep breath as he did so. He looked upset, disappointed and angry.

He didn’t look surprised.

“Ok… before we go into… that issue, let’s fix the problem first.” Kite was clearly forcing himself to remain calm and cordial, and his voice almost took on a sort of ‘monotone’ quality. Reaching into his inside coat pocket, he pulled out a pen and a small notepad, and busily started to jot items down. “Do you know what arrangements are being made for the body? Also, the Free Council records are not in the best of shape right now… you knew Rosh. Did he have any family or next-of-kin?”

Kite straightened up suddenly as a thought came to him. When he continued to speak, there was an audible edge to his voice. “Also, at some point, I would like the rest of the Free Council to be fully informed on what happened to Rosh. And if possible, I would like that to include a debriefing session.” He turned towards Animus, the concern in his voice as clear as day. “We need to know whether any personal information was compromised – our real names, places of residence… and employment, location of resources, and so on.” Clearly frustrated, Kite paused taking notes for a moment, and simply turned his head and stared to one side. For a moment, his eyes took on a distinctly wistful quality. “I also would like to know more details on how he died, as I haven’t heard any so far.” Kite grimaced. “I actually don’t know how skilled he was either. Had he mastered an Arcanum?”

Alfar

“Well it looks like everyone is on the way out, I’ll talk to you later Ariadne.” The arrow said before finding his own way out.

Triquetra

I just want to set up an appointment, Ariadne. Say saturday at three.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

"Well Ariadne? What are you after and maybe we can come to an arrangement?" Noctina said cheekily her voice layered with deliberate over confidence.

"Mainly physical acquisitions but i have gotten more intangible things before although I suspect you would be better at that." Noctina said with a simple shrug, this time she was speaking calmy and without her cheeky bravado.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The former Hierarch's eyes lose focus for a few seconds as he struggles to keep track of the verbal onslaught. "Slow ... slow down. Can't deal with ... all this at once."

At the edge of his vision, flickers of muzzle flashes. He takes a deep breath, trying to keep focus. "Ixidor was there, Ariadne was there. Ask them what happened. Rosh was, ... I don't know anything about his family. Not something many of us like others to know."

Another pause. It was hard to think, hard to string words together. Why couldn't he just collapse, let the world fade away?

"He was ... accomplished, but ... don't think Master. Probably Adept." Eyes track to Kite, drained of almost all expressiveness.

Samael is left standing by the empty space where the portal and two Mages were moments ago. He heads back over to where Ariadne is speaking with several others.

Samael comes back over to the group after a brief conversation with West and Vaeltia. He nods to Ariadne, but holds his tongue to make certain he isn't intruding.

Page 47 of 50 First ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 Last
Closed Thread