Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Told you.” she responded to West (The Mage) . She was still a bit off from what had just happened.

What had just happned?

That was probably going to be the entire course of the post-consillium discussion, but what was going on now.

And why not still have a party?

Other than not wanting to speak to the majority of those gathered, Vaeltia didn’t think she would have the strength.

Am I going too?” it was a question partially out of necessity, and because she really didn’t want to be around many people, just the ones she knew were ‘safe.’

Besides, Kite had her keys.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus nods, almost mechanically, to Gallows. For a moment, the words didn't parse out to anything. Still, they'd need to talk later. He couldn't let himself become stranded.

Finally, hollow eyes turn toward Kite, as he sets a slow pace around the less-populated areas of the room. "Walk with me." He lets the silence stretch out, waiting for the other Thyrsus to fill it.

Kim seeks eye contact with Chambitas in the process of approaching him. Economic warfare was definitely something she could invest in against the Seers, especially if they were tied to the murders of late. "Excuse me, sir, I'm intrigued by your... investment opportunities."

s
    shotgunlo

The Consilium shouting was settling into murmurs. Or maybe it just seemed that way as the alcohol settled over Chambitas' brain like a sponge that would soak up any extraneous data from the environment that he didn't want to deal with. As soon as the political squabbling was over there'd be time for business. Other than that note to finally meet the Silver Ladders after. No sense in sobering up too much for that, surely. Besides, the bottle was... well this one was empty, but there were several several others.

One that would have been obtained had not a brown shape materialize from nowhere. As Chambitas sodden eyes slowly and unsteadily focused, it was a person. She said... something. It made no sense.

"Que? No le entiendo. Habla usted Ingles?"

The look on her face seemed to indicate what he responded with was not what she would have expected to hear. Chambitas repeated the line in his head. He made perfect sense.

In spanish. Sigh.

Chambitas shook his head hoping it might serve to sober him up. Instead it just made him a little dizzy, but he was a steady-on-his-feet drunk who didn't need to drive tonight.

"Apologies. This is...," Chambitas gestured to the rest of the Consilium with an uncoordinated, broadly sweeping arm that only the inebriated can produce, "...not my element. Makes me a bit nervous." The brown haze morphed back into a human shape again. An attractive and curvaceous one. Chambitas had to assert his mental acumen to recall that it might just be the drink imagining that. On the other hand, she might just really be that attractive.

A delayed reaction finally translated the gibberish he had heard the woman say before. Investment opportunities.

For a second, Chambitas thought his eyes turned into dollar signs with a cartoonish cash registercha-ching!

"First, senora," Chambitas points a finger in the air as if needing a physical count to accompany, "We must be properly introduced. 'The first thing in a visit is to say "How d'ye do?" and shake hands!'"

Chambitas eyed the mage unsteadily to see if she caught the reference and followed the protocol while offering his hand to shake.

"My name is Chambitas. How d'ye do?"

translation

ooc

Miach

PRE

Now that's been a rough ride, Toby. Are you feeling well ? did Miach inquire, concern in his voice. He didn't want his friend to feel like she was alone there. They were supporting her, of course.

Four and Idun were suggesting we make the most of the assembly, and announce ourselves already. After all, it seems Cabals will be playing a greater role, so we might as well play our cards, don't you think ? As for me, I must say I agree.

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

Without anything to do, the Come Here gesture is not unnoticed. Mike nods and approaches the man he still sees as the former Magister. Not just West.

'You need an hour to get there?' A weak grin as the Moros tries to cheer himself up.

'Sounds good.'

Maybe this city is not completely lost, after all.
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

R
    Rosetta

Rosetta headed over to one of the tables, drawing them away from the center of attention. By the time she sat down in the chair, her hands were shaking slightly. She tried not to look around the room, unsure of what to make of the various pronouncements that had gone on this evening.

She looked up, hoping the two men followed. "Sorry Gallows , I needed to get off stage. As for the plan... well it was a surprise, but it looks like extreme measures were needed."

She turned to Aenigma . "Look before you say anything, I'm really sorry I didn't tell you myself. I didn't expect it to come out tonight. I was hoping we could discuss it more privately, but I... I haven't really gotten out since it happened." She paused, fiddling with the edge of her sleeve. The white strips of bandage winked in and out of visibility as she pulled the dress over it. She let out a breath. "So what did you want to talk about?"

R
    Rosetta

"Why don't we head over that way," Rosetta said, looking at the two men near her. "I'd like to get off this stage." She gave a half smile, before heading off in the indicated direction.

Rosetta, Gallows and Aenigma continue here.

Others interest in the Catalyst should make their way over in that direction eventually.

Seeing that her current conversation is likely to continue for a little while as the Consilium breaks off into small groups, Samael gives Ariadne a small nod and the glances across the room to some other people he had spotted.

He speaks low and quickly to her. "We must speak soon. For now I have something I feel I must see too, and clearly you have business as well."

As the Consilium comes to a close, Samael gives Ariadne a short nod and begins to move quickly around the edge of the room. His tension and alertness levels remain high, but he seems to have some purpose now. He quickly circumnavigates the room trying to remain more or less unnoticed. However, he does make the movement obvious enough so as not to surprise anyone in his way or destination.

Approaching West (The Mage) , he pauses silently to see if and how he reacts to Samael's presence. He hopes to catch him before he leaves the meeting, and as such as positioned himself between West and the door. Though the priest is not physically imposing nor attempting to actually bar the exit, it is clear he plans to move to speak with West should he start to leave.

Page 40 of 50 First ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... Last
Closed Thread