DISPLAYED
(1207) Consillium VII

Page 2 of 50 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Alfar raises an eyebrow at @Cog as he comes in:

"Ease up, friend. We are still a long time from starting the official part of the meeting. Maybe we'll talk later." - he smiles warmly at the other Thyrsus. He remembers the walk in they park they had with some other Mages who have impressed him as an overall pleasant bunch. But now, he had some business with Idun, it appeared.

Alfar and Idun continue here

l
    loche

Cog looks up from the straps that were confounding him, he reels his head in confusion. "My good sir, I am Most..." Cog Clears his throat, "sorry, In-character..."

Cog took a second, I'm pretty sure that was a stutter. "I, uh, Larp and I thought I was late, hence the garb." Cog looks down at the Adamant knot and offers his hand, "Cog, you are?"

Screw it, might as well get noticed as the guy with the steam-punk arm.

l
    loche

Cog and Reverb --> HERE

Idun

PRE

"I am doing rather well, thank you for asking." Taking a slight breath, she continues on, "As for why I wish to speak with you, I have come to realize I haven't had much contact with the local Spirits or checked in on their world." Idun admits. "I was hoping you might have know a little about the shape of the Shadow of this city. Perhaps you have had time to observe it since your arrival?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

A flicker of annoyance, which vanishes almost instantly. "Parks, of course, and I guess that's one question I don't have to ask. So what have you been up to this whole time?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus and Rose continue here

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four entered the Bismark's Ballroom, absently noting that people were already pairing up for conversation. Well, at least he wasn't late, judging by the number of people there - still less than ten. Not wanting to interrupt any conversation still going on, the Giant settled himself by leaning against a table and trying to place Shadow Names to faces.

Samael wanted to arrive early to the Consilium meeting, but he was delayed slightly by issues at the church. Not to mention the extra time of meditation and preparation today seemed to require. Still, I got here ahead of time and who am I to question the Lord? The priest is dressed in his everyday black with the small white square of his collar showing at his throat. He carries a large platter of veggies with dip that he picked up at the store before arriving. After all, he had never really learned how to bake or cook anything more complicated than a grilled cheese sandwich or a can of soup.

Samael smiles and nods in greeting to the man directing people inside and proceeds to the gathering hall. He finds an empty spot on the buffet line to place his offering and then glances around the room to see if he recognizes anyone. It quickly becomes apparent that everyone is engaged in conversation so Samael nods discreetly at those he recognizes and waits to see what the evening will bring.

Father, your servant stands ready and willing. I have met some of your Awakened servants already, but tonight will mark the true beginning of my ministry here. Instruct me and I shall obey. Guide me and I shall follow.

Unseen Aegis cast at Sanctum prior to arrival. Duration increased to 24hrs and ambient mana used for cost.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-13 00:45:01 Samael rolls 5 to cast Unseen Aegis (Matter + Gnosis + High Speech - 1 [second attempt]) (10 Again) 2, 4, 7, 8, 9 2 successes
    2012-07-13 00:44:12 Samael rolls 6 to cast Unseen Aegis (Matter + Gnosis + High Speech) (10 Again) 1, 5, 5, 1, 7, 7 failure
    Grim Sight cast just prior to scene arrival

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four noticed the Priest entering nearly at the same time, and, well, it was conversation, right? So he walked over and gave a respectful bow of his head to the man. "Father." The Giant paused a moment as he wondered if his should give some signal of praying before eating, if such a gesture would comfort the other man, or if he should be more honest and just start. In the end, however, Four opted not to eat at all, letting his greeting stand with an introduction, "I don't think I've ever met you before, I go by Four." He Follows it with an offered hand.

QuoteQuote:
    Four noticed the Priest entering nearly at the same time, and, well, it was conversation, right? So he walked over and gave a respectful bow of his head to the man. "Father." The Giant paused a moment as he wondered if his should give some signal of praying before eating, if such a gesture would comfort the other man, or if he should be more honest and just start. In the end, however, Four opted not to eat at all, letting his greeting stand with an introduction, "I don't think I've ever met you before, I go by Four." He Follows it with an offered hand.
    Samael takes the offered hand. His grip is confident and firm, but he does not attempt to overpower or crush the larger man's hand. Not that I could if I wanted too... It seems my first meeting is with Goliath. Sometime the Lord had an interesting sense of humor.

"I am Samael." The priest responds with a smile. "I am still rather new to the Sacramento area, so you're not the only one. It is a pleasure to meet you, Four."

Page 2 of 50 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread