Ended
Watch
111 - 120
DISPLAYED
(1207) Consillium VII

Page 12 of 50 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... Last
    k
    kimura

Turning to look at Noctina a moment as her brain tried to remember faces and names she smiled and stood offering the young woman a seat beside her.

"Noctina... yes? Sometimes my memory likes to play hooky from the rest of me but yes yes... please have a seat. You are well?"

k
    kimura

Noctina and Kiko continue here

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Dr. Tyria Primoria walked into the Bismark, her alert gaze sweeping the crowd as she noted the assembled mages. She was dressed in a simple black dress, that still seemed to look elegent on her, despite it's simplicty. She made her way towards the crowd, nodding at those she recognized and taking in the new faces. Despite the festivities, her expression was grim, the weight of expectation bearing down on it.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

"No I don't really, and no I haven't." He looks at him. " why?"
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

If it bothered West that @October Davenport ignored him, he didn't show it. Nor did he call attention to the fact by introducing himself, simply remaining motionless by @Vaeltia .

Shit, if I'd known stepping down as Magister and Sentinel would make me invisible again, I'd have done it years ago.
    Nimbus

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

'Oh, just wondering. I mean, for some things one might need support.' Mike seems to ignore the fact that Lux is gone apparently.

Tonight is all about moving further. As long as we don't find her body I guess our awkward cabal silence made her leave.

'Don't you want... a position.'
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

“It does, though it isn’t nearly dark enough to be considered night.” the Obrimos said before looking out one of the windows. “So I figure, it’s easier for two girls to go around meeting new people than, one girl and a silent looming figure in the background. What do you say?”

She looked back at her master for a moment, “Stop being such an uptight, relax dude, it’s a party.” She winked at the Acanthus ( West (The Mage) ).

Vaeltia turned back to the casual-classy dressed woman and grinned, “What else do these gentlemen need in their lives anyway?”
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Toby and Vaeltia continue here
    West (The Mage) can join us if he decides to stop being invisible.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

"A noble goal," the priest responds with a smile. He glances around at the rapidly filling room. "I recognize a few of those present already here myself."

He nods at various individuals as he names them. "Of course, there is the Herald Ariadne. Over there is Vae - Vaeltia. Over there is Alfar, he's a doctor. And there is Kiko. That young woman has a rather voracious appetite for knowledge it seems. I think I saw Chambitas step in, but I cannot find him at the moment. Of course, you likely know at least some of them." Samael smiles as he finishes the short list of people he's met already.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four nods. "It's hard not to meet Vae, she seems to be everywhere eventually. I haven't actually spoken to Chambitas, but I've seen him around, and well, Ariadne is Ariadne. I haven't met Kiko yet. I think... yeah, Looks like Rosetta and Gallows are talking to Ariadne. I think Denizen's there too." The giant glances over the the group and smiles as he lingers on Rosetta for a bit, though he moves his gaze around, trying to spot other's he's spoken to.

"I'm making a Cabal with Idun, Miach, and Toby. Mike Tamwood is the Sentinel, err... Animus is the heirarch... And I think that's Toren? West of course, he called out Animus on something last Consillium that was somewhat baffling... Sorry, this is where I start having a bit of trouble with names and Faces.... Oh, that's Reverb over there, I'm not sure who he's talking to, but I patched him up once..." He gives a second look around and shrugs.

"Clearly I've got a ways to go before I've spoken to everyone."

Page 12 of 50 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... Last
Closed Thread