Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
491 - 496
DISPLAYED
(1207) Consillium VII

Page 50 of 50 First ... 40 46 47 48 49 50

Noctina returned the smile with a bit of a grin.

"So then, anyone else we need to grab? I have a little place, not impressive or anything but it has wards and I have some mixers and spirits." Noctina said sounding just slightly anxious about her place, she didn't know any places that served drinks that would also be safe to talk but her place was little more then a basement. Maybe Ariadne had a nicer place?

"You know taking a card isn't an obligation. Might be a useful lead." she said with a little shrug eyeing the card that was passed over to Ariadne before dropping the subject.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Thyrsus nods weakly. "It is. I ... misjudged him." Eyes flick downward, a flicker of shame.

Samael nods to Ariadne. "Of course. My door is always open and the church makes a nice and peaceful retreat from the troubles of the world." He then nods in respect and makes his way from the Consilium.

Samael detaches himself from the crowd around Ariadne and makes his way to the door. Clearly he has places to be and people to see.

Samael leaves the scene.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"No its because I've been zoning out more and more recently. It's not a safe habit for the lives we live." A shake of her head causes Ariadne's red hair to bounce around briefly.

"I will have to call him. Anything regarding Rosh needs to be investigated."

"I might be able to get us into a nice bar somewhere down town if you don't want other mages stomping all over your place?"

As people leave, thankfully not in large numbers, the meeting and aftermath comes to a close.

End Scene
    Fantastic job everyone.
    If anyone wants to continue the conversations they were in the middle of, you can go ahead and start something in the Awakening subforum, I won’t stop you.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 50 of 50 First ... 40 46 47 48 49 50
Closed Thread