Ended
Watch

Summer Stand-Up

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    K
    Kazakin

"I've certainly never complained," Rook replied, standing up. "Wouldn't dream of it. Shall we go?"

He did, after all, have work to do on occasion.

And it had absolutely nothing to do with him wanting to escape the comedy club before his tongue betrayed him and caused problems.

I
    Irina

"I think it's that time," Anya agreed, and pushed back the chair to stand. So very carefully, she slipped her taloned hand into the larger hand of the Metalflesh.

"See, I told you it would not be too painful," she winked, teasing him in a quiet voice as she led the way to the door.

Perry diCarto

Perry finished up his drink, spent a couple more minutes listening to Tobias play, and signalled for the cheque. It was time to settle up and head home.

He was a little bit drunk, he'd admit it freely. Thank God for Sacramento's cabbies, ensuring that he didn't accidentally get himself an impaired charge.

Perry diCarto leaves the scene.

K
    Kazakin

"I never said it would be painful," Rook replied mildly. "Just that it wasn't my thing. Now, explain why ninjas are funny..."

Rook and Anya exit the scene

R
    Ruphi

Derb continues to finish his drink enjoying the rest of the night at the bar. He will leave around midnight, but does not engage anyone in conversation.

Derb exits the scene

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread