Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Breaking in? No of course not! (Private)

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

As the man in front of him relaxed Dennis also relaxed. At least he wasnt in danger of being ripped to pieces now.
    "Well, then. I would like to chat further. But when breaking in stopping to chat usually isn't very smart." He spoke up as he dusted himself off and pulled his hood back over his face, hiding the bloodshot eyes and the mayority of his pale and slightly corpslike look. making him appear just like a kine, save for the predators taint that wasn't hidden behind the mask anymore.

"So lets take this elswere after I stripped this joint clear of everything usefull to me. Feel free to help yourself to whatever you find." He began rummaging through the desk and other cabinets of the room.
    [vtr]
    Hans
    BP:1 vitae: 3/10
    Presence:2 (stern)
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

B
    Bean

Seth kicks at some stuff that fell over in the struggle but doesn't say anything. He's kind of disappointed now, he was expecting a meal.

He didn't say anything though and he definitely didn't take anything. He didn't know why but he felt compelled to wait to talk to the stranger. Maybe Seth felt like he needed to apologize or something. Or this was all he had planned for the night. He wasn't really sure he just stuck around silently waiting for the guy to finish his business.

He was still on edge so he didn't talk much though. It wasn't his fault that the bastard almost paid the consequence of being mortal by pretending to be one. He should have just went ahead and fed anyway, he deserved it. Maybe it would teach him a lesson. But Seth knew that wasn't right, he was just frustrated at being cheated out of a meal.

It didn't take to long for Dennis to turn the room upside down and inside out in the search for anything of value. Unfortunally aside from a few wads of one dollar bills nothing of value was present. A quick search of the other remaining rooms didn't turn up anything either. Pocketing the bills he turned towards the frustrated Dwarf.

"I'm done and its best we get outa here before the dealer shows up." he quickly went back towards his point of entry and clambered outside. Hoping that the dwarf would follow on his own.
    [vtr]
    Hans
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

B
    Bean

Seth followed him and jumped/climbed his way through the window again, this time caring nothing for stealth. He gets through and brushes himself off.

"This is what you do for a living?"

"Right now I do yes." Dennis responded to the Dwarfs question as he jumped out of the window after him. "Usually I manage to get more out of it then this time though." he checked before there where any witnesses of them having left the building through the window before walking away from the scene of the crime.
    "What do you?"
    [vtr]
    Hans

[?

B
    Bean

"I do odd jobs for gas, other than that I catch my own food and make my own bed."

Seth wasn't sure why he wanted to stay. Perhaps he was just bored.

"As long as your making a living I suppose. Or unliving in our case. Anyway I'm glad you decided to not rip my throat out back there and keeping your beast in check a few ago." The haunt said to the dwarf walking next to him. "I probably owe you for that.
    [vtr]
    Hans

[?

B
    Bean

Seth raises an eyebrow at him. They were out in the open and he was talking about their Requiem. He is risking a break in the masquerade. Surely he knows better than that though... Seth looks around for any mortals.

"Yeah don't mention it... At least not in public. Know anywhere more private we can talk?"

"Don't worry much, These parts are nearly void of people this time of the night." Dennis said with a smirk on his face. Not trying to think when the nearly of that statement reared his ugly head. "And I got my place, but its small like all hells?"
    [vtr]
    Hans

[?

B
    Bean

"That's fine, I don't take up much room." The dwarf made a joke about his own size.

"It'll do. I've never seen you around here so I think we should talk."

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread