Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1206) Mal, Stripes and Tally

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    G
    Greebs

RockBane , Anubite25

"About as new as they come," Mal said, gripping his.. paw... firmly, for all the difference in size between them. "Got here a few weeks back - around the last Spring do... doesn't seem that long ago when I think about it."

Narrowing golden-yellow, lupine eyes as another beast strolled over - this one looking far more canine, like herself. Perhaps even more so than she was with the all-over fur and the ears at the top of her head. Her own recently shaved stubble prickled irritatingly as her fur-ridden companions brought the issue starkly to the forefront of her mind.

"Mal," she replied, a little stiffly, her mind elsewhere.

Tally, Tally...Stripes casts his mind about as he tries to remember why this other canine is familiar before a smile splits his face.

"Right, haven't seen you since the Ash Run," Stripes says, proud of himself for remembering. "Looks like you healed well after that."

His stomach growls a little, prompting him to scarf down another hour-dourves as his eyes wander back to the roast.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"That was a rather memorable event." Tally admits, her hand going to the site of that old wound. "I take it you haven't had your fill of the buffet yet, hm?" She states with a slight smile as she glances towards the roasting pig.

"Your name is Mal?" She asks her fellow canine Changeling. "Hope you didn't have any trouble finding a place." Tally says to Mal before turning to address Stripes.

"You seem to be doing rather well, Stripes. Been on any adventures since then?" She asks the feline theme Changeling curiously.

Heath led the way towards the Beast-woman, Tally, hoping she didn't mind the extra company. As he neared the Fairest saw more clearly the second Beast with his striped coat of fur she had been talking with. And even still as he rounded the other groups he saw the smaller form of yet another Beast-woman of diminutive size.

He raised a hand in greeting. "Oh, hello, Tally. You don't mind if I hang out with you for a bit, do you? I've got a couple nice gentlemen who'd like to meet you." He gestured behind him to Larry Jokor and Tobias magiuspendragon before turning to Mal & Stripes, offering them a wide smile he hoped would be appeasing. "Sorry if I'm interrupting. I'm Heath Moore, Fairest and Spring Courtier. Always happy to meet new people."

The mechanical wizenend stood a little bit behind heath as he began talking to Tally and the one she had been talking to. When he gestured to him and tobias he spoke up. "Hello, I'm larry. nice meating you guy's"

m
    magiuspendragon

"Hi everyone, Tobias Thorne, of Spring. Good to meet you all." Tobias offered his hand around the circle, making sure to introduce himself to each one in turn. "I hope we didn't interrupt anything?"

Before Stripes can answer Tally's question a whole new gang of changelings comes over to join the conversation.

Stripes quickly wipes his hand off and swallows what he has in his mouth before accepting the handshakes from the newcomers. The tiger smiles as well, seems coming to the ceremony was the right idea with so many new changelings to meet.

"Name's Stripes," the beast introduces himself. "Didn't interrupt, we were just talking about the food and stuff we've been up to. I've been doing some mapping around my hollow actually, trying to think of ways to improve it too."

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Agreed, we were just starting up a conversation." Tally states, agreeing with Stripes. "I'm Tally and nice to see you again Heath." She looks at each of the other guys that Heath brought along with him, "Nice to meet you Larry. Tobias."

G
    Greebs

"Well, there's this particularly cosy cardboard box..." Mal quipped, dryly, half baiting Tally for a reaction as she was clearly more interested in catching up with Stripes, half stating the blunt truth. She was sleeping rough, and was almost certainly a long, long way from being in a position to be able to 'find a place'.

Drifting away from the two furballs, itching terribly just at the thought of all that hair, she gravitated towards the handful of newcomers introducing themselves.

Rasputin, a guy-tar and ... yeah, I've got nothing... walk into a bar.

"Malory Grey of... well nowhere." she said, grinning, "I don't think of myself as Courtless, just nonpartisan. Philosophical Switzerland, that's me."

m
    magiuspendragon

"Stripes, Tally, and Malory," Tobias said, looking around at each in turn, committing the names to memory. "Nice to meet you all." He quirked a smile at Malory's identifier. "Switzerland huh? So you're the one to see if I'm looking for some philosophical chocolate?"

"You said you were talking about the food? Mrs. Rosemary really goes all out for these banquets, doesn't she?" He'd finished the plate he was working on earlier, and glanced over at the buffet, considering going back for a 2nd round. "And what sorts of improvements were you thinking of," he asked, turning his attention back to the tiger.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.