Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Bike buying

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger pulls into the lot of one of the local bike dealers and slides out of his truck. "Aight Brother, lets see what we got going here." Digger looks to John, "This place has got a good mix of two and three wheels, but if you get one of those, I'll fucking kill you." Digger says giving his brother a nod and a smack on the back.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Health: 8

PRE

Laughing, John took the smack and simply asked, "What in God's name is that?!" as he stepped from Digger's truck. Looing around the dealer from where he stood, the Beta was still pretty adamant on the idea of a meaty trike, and told his Alpha this.

"I can't help but get the picture you showed me out of my head...obviously without the near-naked lady drapped all over the bike."

Clarification. Always best.

Dale Hunt

PRE

"Funny, that's the one thing I remember about that picture," said Dale as he walked up to the pair, a shit-eating grin on his face. "So you are pretty set on this trike idea, huh?" He let out a soft chuckle, shaking his head slightly.

"Well at least it isn't an ATV," said the Rahu, giving a slight shrug.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

"I am although I'm interested to know what you have got against trikes?" John asked Dale curiously as they looked around the dealership, a small grin in his face. "Did you fall off one as a child?"

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger just laughs at the bantering. "Aight girls lets go take a look."

Digg walks down one of the lanes, "Here we go, these are pretty sweet." Digger says and saddles up on one of the three wheelers...

Picture

The Alpha tests it out for a minute before sliding off. "Give it a try Chap."

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale just chuckled, shaking his head slightly. When Digger spoke up about going to take a look inside, the Rahu gave him a nod. "Let's do it," he said, following their lead inside the shop.

Once inside, he watched as his Alpha jumped on one of the trikes on display. "Hmm, I guess they ain't that bad after all," said Dale sincerely, surprised to see that the tricycle's "big brother" wasn't as bad as he thought it would be.

Skaald had come along largely for the camaraderie and also for the opportunity to take a look at a variety of bikes as he designed one of his own. He chuckles softly as Dale and Chap banter back and forth.

"Hey now," he says to Dale with a grin, "don't go falling for the trikes now. Having Chap roll up in one is one thing. I mean, a bunch of tough looking guys on bikes shows up with this guy," he points a thumb at Chap, "riding something like that, you gotta ask yourself how much of a badass he's got to be not give a fuck. If we all start doing it then the entire image goes out the window."

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

"Its good," John said as he got on the trike, a little unsure how he would look if someone he knew from work happened to see him. It would definately give him a name.

"I might have to bless these wheels for an edge," he joked. "Everyone knows God loves a tyre, and this monster has three."

R
    Ryan Deshane

"You know I'm gonna sex up the bike you buy right. I know that whole promiscuity thing. Just because you can't pick up chicks with the bike, doesn't mean it shouldn't make women want to fuck it..." Digger says,"I'll be right back, I'm gonna see if we can get the keys for that thing." Digger tosses his smoke and makes his way toward the door of the building.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale laughed and shook his head at Skaald's comment. "Hell, you ain't never gonna see me riding one of those," said the Rahu giving the Cahalith a playful punch on the shoulder. "I prefer to ride in two wheels. Don't need no tricycle with an engine."

With those words, he turned to look at his Beta. "It suits you though," he said with a sly grin. "Besides, the kid may have a point with the whole 'badass on a trike' thing." Dale couldn't help but let out a chuckle and shake his head at Chap's joke. "You do need to get some better material if you wanna make it as a standup comedian though," he said, teasing the Ithauer a bit.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.