Ended
Watch

(Rowan Ring) Regrouping

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    R
    Ruphi

Bianca thought for a second before opening her mouth to answer the Drs. question. "Well the girls seem to know each other, so I guess I could ride with you? I'd hate to split such a lovely team up." In Bianca's world it didn't really matter if Alison and Velma knew each other, and her question wasn't really phrased like a question either. Her tone was pleasant, and warm as well. Then the rose picks up her phone and turns it on and starts sending a text @(Ariana Donovan). She then jumped onto google maps. If anyone was paying real close attention they could infer that she was working on a possible negotiation for her services without opening a floodgate of wants from the others.

Question:

Text-

A
    Ariana Donovan

The women may have been all Daeva, yet their personalities were as different as blood types. It was interesting how they all chose to approach the matter. Some analytical, one spontaneous and the other teamwork oriented.

Those in her office were talking and it was a serious matter and her attention was paid to those who were planning. She had been watching all those who were speaking and the one who was using her phone. Perhaps Bianca was attempting to try a contact of hers. Which is what Ariana thought until her phone’s red light blinked. Normally she did not check it during meetings, but there may have been a new development somewhere. The Lordess read the message and hardly needed a moment to think of a reply. Her expression unchanged as sent it’s return.

Return Message

Ariana’s eyes calmly looked to the women before looking at Dillon and Miachel. “Gentleman, I think it goes without saying these women have a fair assessment as to what is going on.” It was a succinct and gentle compliment to the women before her. If the copper head Ventrue knew one thing, females worked well under pressure.

Ariana turned toward Michael and spoke. “Doctor Redfill, you mentioned you needed to meet up with those in question soon. If no one has further questions, perhaps it is best to make way to their location before something else occurs.” The Lordess nodded to Dillon in confirmation of the direction he was going.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon's mouth twitches up on one side, a hint of his usual smirk, in agreement with Ariana. He couldn't help but think of it as her own classy version of 'uh, guys... I thought you were in a hurry?'. "Seneschal Donovan is right. you'll be pushing trying to get there on time as it is. And if I'm going to be able to give you a SitRep when you get there, I will also have to leave now.

"If anyone has got anything else for me, let's have it."
    Dillon glances around briefly at the others. "Franklin Field is far away, and we only have about half a night left.

"Which is why one of you needs to bring my car, as well."

Whisper Allison Black

OOC
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison does not flinch or shy away as the D-ring gets hooked to her belt loop. Wow he is letting me drive his sweet car... Is all that passes through her mind. She nods her head, listening to the information everyone puts out.

Allison still does not know exactly where she will be driving to and with whom, nor exactly what course of action they will be taking. Drawing back out her phone she sends out a text that turns to a short conversation.

Text

With the contingency in place, she tucks her phone back into her pocket. "I am good to go. Just need to know where I am going." Allison glances to Velma. "Guess you are riding shotty." Allison removes the keys from her belt loop and twirls them on her finger.
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Michael nods:

"Yes, we don't have much time. Miss Sable, please follow me. Senechal Donovan, we'll do our best to get the ring and find out what exactly is going on."

OOC

R
    Ruphi

Bianca nods, the response to her message was not important, but as her phone beeped she looked at everyone.
    "Now might be a good time to silence our phones too. If it come down to us having to hide, they can be a most unpleasant surprise."

She then looked over to Michael ""Lets go, as you said time is not on our side, and I would like to find potentially safe places if we get stuck out too far away to get to at least a crummy hotel." The Daeva was a planner, and very well aware of the consequences of poor planning, even if the plan went wrong, a rough guide was better than panic at the last moment.

She turns to walk out of the Elysium following Redfill...

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”Hum... far away? Franklin Field? The Daeva queries after everyone starts to pack up.

”Hum, any decent place for a nap near that place?”

After that she turns up to Allison and motions to follow her.
    ”Let’s go; I now see our time is short.”

Then she turns her head to the Seneschal.
    ”We will be sending news Madam Seneschal.” and follows the others out.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison cannot not help but giggle. She gives a tilt of her head to Velma and saunters after her, heading to Dillon's car. Allison raises a quizzical eyebrow as she considers the possibility of sharing Dillon's trunk with Velma if the need arose.

At least neither off us has to worry about tossing and turning...

...and least it is not a Volkswagen Bug...
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Giving Ariana a respectful bow, and the others a wave of his arm, Dillon strikes out. "There is at least one hotel that I know of in the area. It isn't much, but in a pinch it will do.

"Hurry when you can, but please be careful. Let's not violate the First in our rush to preserve it."

Parting ways with the others as soon as they are out of the Club, Dillon begins a quick search. For a nice, out of the way dark corner in an alley nearby.

Scene End!

Sorry for the delay! New scene opening momentarily...
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.