Ended
Watch

Neutral Ground II

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    K
    Kazakin

In Sacramento, the Tur lines lead the children of Father Wolf and Mother Luna to a desolate grave in the Hisil atop a hill. Scratched into the stone are the words 'Here lies Flame-of-Man'. The stone needs no more explanation than that, as it stands vigil across the neutral ground for the three packs of Sacramento.

The blasted skies of the Hisil seem that bit more peaceful lately, since the fall of the Idigam in the river. Even now, the stories of the deeds committed that day have begun to roam beyond the boarders of Sacramento. Some of the participants may indeed live forever.

And some have deeds yet to be done.

OOC

micheal takes of his helmet and hang's it from his motorcycle's steer as he locks it up. Giving the park that stretched out in front of him a lookt. it didn't seem as if any werewolves were in the tur at the moment. Still he could wait for a while to see if anybody showed up anyway.

He sat down on one of the many benches of the park. Seeing who was going to show his face today.
    Health [x][/][/][/][][][]
    WP[*][*][*][*][*]
    Essence: 4
    Form: human

I
    Irina

Alejandra made her way to the Tur, in the hopes of arriving before the crowd this time. She faded well into backgrounds, sometimes to the point of being far too silent. The Irraka had never been much of a talker, such was her tendency to remain away from people. But she had been trying to engage the others more lately, to discover her inner shell so that she might break out of it.

Seeing Michael, the Irraka stepped toward him, assessing the unfamiliar man.

"Hey," Alejandra greeted neutrally.

"hello, haven't seen you around before." Micheal said as the new arival greeted him. Standing up and offering her a hand. "My name is Micheal."
    WP[*][*][*][*][*]

I
    Irina

Alejandra's first reaction was to look down at the offered hand, and it took a pointed mental kick to prompt her to extend her own hand and shake his in response. She even added a smile, albeit a muted one. Her own pack would understand the deep-seated reticence that the Irraka tried to push past; but out here Alejandra did her best to acknowledge the usual, polite social norms.

"Alejandra. I have not been around here nearly as often as I might," she answered simply. "You've been around for a while?" the young woman added, with a mental push to herself to continue the conversation.

"Nice to meet you alejandra." Micheal said with a smile. He made it a point not to bring up her seemingly reluctance for physical contact, it wasn't his bussines anyway.

"Not for to long, moved here for work about 3 month's ago. How long have you been here?"
    WP[*][*][*][*][*]

K
    Kazakin

Stefan strolled up to the Tur, the blasted lights of the Hisil flashing overhead, his renown brands glowing hot and silver in response. He noted his pack-sister and flashed her one quick, intense smile as he settled himself down on the grass. He didn't interrupt her conversation, just watching the air.

The place seemed lighter these days, since the Gardener died. The wound was sealed, and as far as that went, all seemed well... it was almost frightening how well.

Obviously, something's going to go wrong, you know that?

Yeah. But it hasn't yet.

That you know of.

Shut up.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Hard to believe the last time I was upon Tur ground was to join in destroying The Gardener. Kevin muses as he walks across the street, away from his car. He notices that a number of other wolves have arrived.

"Hey, Stefan." The blond Itheaur says as he comes up behind the Cahalith. "How have things with you?" He asks the Storm Lord, trying to walk next to him as they head towards the rest of them hanging out at the Tur.

He waves at the others, although his focus is on Micheal for the first few seconds.

m
    magiuspendragon

In the time since he moved here, Sin had been enjoying strolls through the Tur. At least, on his nights off. Which, luckily, tonight was one. He'd been working too many nights lately and had been looking forward to a night off. He spotted the others, each already engaged in a conversation.

He headed towards the only person he recognized and gave her a wave as he approached. "Hey Alejandra," he said when he came closer. He turned to the other man, and held out his hand. "Hey, how do you do. I'm Sin."

"Good evening. My name is Micheal." he shook Sin's offered hand. "Do you two know each other?"
    WP[*][*][*][*][*]

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.