Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Trax VI

Page 4 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
    C
    Cross

The Mekhet at the pool table was too busy shooting pool to give a fuck about the random conversation that Rudy and Vorigan were having, thinking piratical thoughts about vessels and wenches.

Trask smirked at Dennis's remark regarding the guy with bandages, looking over at Vorigan for a moment before he nodded to Dennis's question. "Sure... Wager? Loser opens a fifty dollar bar tab with Vorigan there for the other?"

The Mekhet grinned, puffing out trails of smoke from his smiling mouth. The cigarette remained clenched lightly between his teeth, his eye peering right at the Haunt interestedly. There was plenty he could do with $50 at Vorigan's bar.

OOC Rules of Pool

"why not." The haunt said with a confident grin on his . "i can always use some free drinks" Dennis said as he took a pool cue and stood besides the table. "Why don't you go first?"
    [vtr]
    Hans
    BP:1 vitae: 3/10
    Presence:2 (stern)
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

C
    Cross

The Shadow smiled. It looked like a shark's grin. "Suit yourself."

Opening the game, Trask played well enough. It wasn't his best game in total, with one bad miss that he wasn't pleased about, but his final play was an absolute stunner. Angles happened there that bordered on the ridiculous.

17 sux in 9 rolls

S
    Selena

Vorigan laughed maniacally at Rudy. “Peanuts, pretzels and popcorn… three Ps that I seem to be lacking.” Well, other than people. “So you think if I get something salty ‘round here I may get more patrons?” He hadn’t moved from his position on the bar, but was idly curious to Rudy’s suggestions.

The Lord turned and glanced at Robby. “Well, it would only be fair that I got first pick…right?” His head slowly swayed and looked behind the bar. “But… I could just get you a whiskey for now, and you could chase it with something else later.”

Vorigan’s eyes tured for a moment to the two with the long slender stakes…also known as pool cues.

A tall dark man enters the craptastic bar. He's carrying a journal or some sort of bound book with pages. He gazed around the bar and did the head bob thing to whoever looked at him. With a full of himself walk, he found a table on the back wall of the small establishment and laid the book down and pulled a pen from his pocket. His hair was slicked back, and there was a sign around the edge of his hairline of a really crappy tan that was probably concealed with styled hair. However, tonight it was disheveled, like he'd ran his fingers through a few times.

He looked around for something across the walls of the bar, to the door and then looked at Vorigan. His expression turned to some sort of relief as he took out a cigarette and lit up. Once again, his head weaseled to look for someone then again at the man sitting on the bar.

SL2 Pretentious |Pres 3 Cock of the walk

Dennis surprised even himself with his surprisingly good play. "Well, that was a good game." He said with a grin to the one-eyed man as he offered a handshake. "I think your going to foot my bill then. Mr...." Dennis said. waiting for the one eyed man to fill in his name.

21 sux
    [vtr]
    Hans
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

C
    Cross

Trask accepted the handshake. He wasn't that hard up for cash. Fifty bucks was a fair amount, but it was a fair bet, so he'd pay for his loss with a smile. "Trask. Larkin Trask. A pleasure."

His eyes flicked to Vorigan, then over to the new guy, then back to Vorigan for a second. "What'll you have to start?" the Shadow asked, putting out his cigarette in the ashtray and putting the pool cue down.

"Nice meeting you Larkin." The haunt looked at the newcomer his beast not getting a reaction from him. Was he using the mask or was he a kine? "No clue, you're a regular here. What do you recomend for a guy like me."
    [vtr]
    Hans

[?

a
    ackleback

Robby's head hung between his shoulders, and to a casual glance, he appeared to be sulking. Robby turned to look at the man who just entered the bar, and made eye-contact with him for a good, strong second.

Robby monologued to himself, while staring at the man with the journal: Yup. I'm a dude in rags, an' shit. My life sucks, I know you're thinking it. Everyone thinks it. Especially good looking cocksuckers like yourself. Least I smell like gasoline and not shit like the other bums.

Robby inhaled his cigarette, and blew a smoke ring up towards the ceiling. Smoking's not even the same anymore... I still can't break the habit though. Hah! Some things never change. Robby finally said: "You a writer?"

Joe’s smoke was hanging out of his mouth as he opened a blank journal. For a moment he doodled like it was nothing while he watched the folks in the bar. Of course the crappy sketching was just that, crappy because he wasn't paying attention. “I guess you could call it that.” The tanned man said from the corner of his mouth. He took his cig out to continue talking. “Lately, my writing comes and goes.” His nose went up in the air and he distinctly smelled something. Joe's head turned this way and that trying to place the smell, then shrugged and gave up.

The man leaned forward looking around the bar and then made a spreading motion with his hands on the table. “You work here? Is there some sort of bar staff?”

He leaned back in the chair and looked at Robby with a quirky smile. "Name's Joe Montgomery." His hand went up and around, in a showy kind of hand shake, waiting for the palm of the guy who spoke to him.

SL2 Pretentious |Pres 3 Cock of the walk

Page 4 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.