Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Trax VI

Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    C
    Cross

Trask's eye wandered as he went to take another shot on the pool table to sink the eight ball. He noticed that Vorigan was looking at someone again and again and was curious who it was. "So where's your buddy Bennett, Vorigan? Strange he's not in yet, he usually is around pretty quick, him and that girl of his."

3sux per
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-12 22:49:52 Larkin Trask rolls 7 to Perception To See Who the Brit Keeps Creepin' (10 Again) 5, 10, 10, 9, 6, 3, 6, 5, 5 3 successes

"He has a british accent big guy. Why do you think he brings up the brits?" Dennis said in an amused tone to the rather clueless kindred. If he kept being that oblivious to his surroundings and what was going on he might become a liability to all of them. Somebody easily tricked might be tricked into harming them after all.

he hung back from the conversation. Letting the others speak, he still was a haunt after all and he creeped most people out
    [vtr]
    Hans
    BP:1 vitae: 3/10
    Presence:2 (stern)
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

s
    shotgunlo

Rudy absentmindedly accepts the handshake and sits in awkward silence. Humans have it so easy with their drinks they could sip.

Rudy was glad he had finished the handshake not a moment too soon as it covered up his shiver when the Monocular Pool Player showed off his beast for just one moment

Vampires who were poor conversationalists were at a distinct disadvantage, socially. He didn't blame the Haunt for switching conversations to the only one in the room.

Rudy would still stay out of that one. A shame too. So many interesting facts to bring up about the Queen's Guard and the 3rd Infantry. But he already had a job from Vorigan as yet unfinished. Minimizing his notice is really the best case scenario right now.

The Cyclops made an interesting point. Where was the pretty boy and his girl? And the dwarf? And the asshole? And the Nos who hung out on his couch? And the guy from the corner? Vampires come and go so quickly around here.

a
    ackleback

Robby sat in silence, and kept to himself now. The hard part was over, they'd let him stay, and relax - or however close he could get to relaxing surrounded by beasts. He just listened to them talk, and entertained himself blowing smoke rings up to the ceiling.

Robby took out an old beat up deck of cards, and shuffled them a few times. He laid them down, playing solitaire.

Wish I could still drink. That shit would be sweet right about now.

In the middle of drawing three cards, Robby asked, "So he's British, that mean Arlington some British place then?"

Dennis shrugged at that question. "Dunno. I never heard about it before." The haunt replied to his potential fellow family member. the smell, the bandaged face probably hiding some kind of disfigurement. He wasn't a daeva or ventrue for sure. They would rather stake themselves then look or smell like that. Then again, the guy could just have been embraced just after he fell into a fire. "Why the hell do you wear those bandages anyway. fell into a fire?"
    [vtr]
    Hans
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

S
    Selena

Larkin could determine that the Lord’s fixation was in Robby’s direction, despite it looked as if he was just gazing at the whole mess of them. Shooting Trask a quick look, he scoffed at the Shadow. "Do I look like his bloody keeper? I don't fucking know." He wouldn't sleep with me, why should I give a flying fuck.

“Arlington is in the United States.” Vorigan rolled his eyes. “I’m from Sussex.” I could be the White Chapel killer and they wouldn’t have a bloody clue. He wouldn't sleep with me, why should I give a flying fuck.

“Arlington…. National Cemetery… Virgina…. Which is named after Queen Elizabeth by Sir Walter Raleigh.” He paused wondering if he was just rambling.

“Virgina’s also home to peanut farmers….” Now he was rambling. He lit another smoke.

Perhaps the thin lanky Lord read US history whilst he was bored in the shack of a bar.

His white eye's brow rose to Dennis, also wanting to know the mystery of the band-aid man.

s
    shotgunlo

OK, the peanuts thing was too much. Rudy was practically bursting to continue the rambling Vorigan.

George Washington Carver inventing peanut butter and some three-hundred other uses for peanuts is a little too obvious.

"You know peanuts are legumes, beans, not nuts as the name would imply. And over 40% of the world's supply are grown in China. Peanuts are especially favored for long-distance explorers because of their high calorie count for low weight and are also popular in aid organizations fighting malnutrition. If you're fattening up some people, you'll want to maintain a good supply of peanuts."

Way to go unnoticed, smarty-pants.

Weird Harold whined fearing the attention from Vorigan.

ooc

C
    Cross

Trask chuckled at Vorigan's scoff and resumed shooting pool. The scene tonight wasn't all that interesting as he didn't give a third of a fuck about the newcomer's bandages.

He wondered idly if Sexy Hart was going to come through. At least then there'd be something to look at.

Two very long, very shapely somethings, in fact.

a
    ackleback

Robby stared at the guy who started on about peanuts. Or Legumes. Or whatever. "Yeah..." Robby paused a moment, "Peanuts and shit."

Robby ignored the question about his bandages for a literal minute.

Just pretend you didn't hear it. Ah, what the fuck that never works. Fuck just answer him. Just do it. What the hell do you care?

Robby looked at Dennis, and shook his head. "I don't really...talk about that with folks I don't know. But they ain't for show, and I don't think they're cool and they don't make me look bad-ass."

Mummy looking motherfucker... Jesus...Robby anxiously ran his hand over a the gauze on his strong neck. He hated the texture.

"So, uh... anyone else ever come to actually drink here? I could use a guy jacked up on whiskey right about now." Robby asked the bar in general.

"Wait, will you let us do that? That okay?" Robby snapped his attention to Vorrigan.

"Of course they ain't for show, only a complete moron would think wrapping himself in bandages is cool. Unless it was halloween or something." Dennis shot back in a bored tone, he waited for a few more moments hoping that the giant would elaborate. Seeing as he didn't and the outburst of random information from rudy was just... wierd. Wierd enough for him to just spare him the embarrasment and act as if it never happenend.
    He stood up from his barstool and walked towards the pool playing kindred.
    "You mind if I join in?"
    [vtr]
    Hans

[?

Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.