Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Trax VI

Page 2 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    S
    Selena

Vorigan hadn’t turned around yet. He couldn’t argue with Robby’s note about smelling. But hell, he’d met other vampires who smelled far worse that were Lords.

“Perhaps instead of saying ‘hey you bartender blah blah blah’ you could have just asked me my name… or asked someone else what my name was.” The Ventrue pulled out another smoke from a cigarette case that could be heard with a click as it closed. Vorigan lit one smoke with the old one that was smoked nearly to the filter. “I’m scary, hmm?” He shook his head, only the back of it could be seen by the rest of the bar. “That is an interesting deduction considering I just threw a pack of cigarettes in your direction.” His words were articulated down to every last syllable as his British accent was in full swing.

The Lord quickly flipped around to where the voice came from. His elbow rested on his knee and his chin in his hand with the smoke. “My my… I didn’t know sharing was scaring.” A smile that went ear to ear slipped across his face. His natural inscisors looked very fanglike and his two different color eyes were open with raised browsed awaiting a reply from…Robby.

He made a remark about the other question. “The news; someone is dying, someone is lying and someone is crying. Same shit different day… mostly." The thin Ventrue's comment was from Dennis' question. The Lord was a realist and not about to sugar coat a damn thing.

a
    ackleback

Robby's pale aura was a light green. It was all muted however, by his vampiric existence, dim and quieted like a fog.

"Yeah, not anything you're doin' or sayin'. Just something inside me keeps wantin' me to run. It's not as bad now. When I first stepped in though, damn if I didn't almost turn on my heels. Shit's freaky to feel like that."

C
    Cross

Trask relaxed slightly, shooting his next shot and sinking another ball. The man's aura suggested he was just confused, and the Mekhet moved around to the next shot, blinking once to shut off the Aura Perception. He wasn't going to have kill anybody today. Listening to his words, Trask's quiet voice came from the billiards table's side.

"Are you new?"

His eye may not have been boreing into Robby as it had been a few seconds ago, but it was plain that the lithe Shadow was addressing Robby. They were all a little scared of Vorigan. It was his powerful Beast. How did he not get that?

a
    ackleback

Robby slid around on the barstool, and faced the one-eyed man addressing him.

"Yeah, I've never been in this place before. I've been around, and I've seen some folks coming and going here and there. Sometimes it's weird, like sorta the same with him," Robby pointed to the bartender, "but different. I wanna just... I dunno, wreck their shit. It always freaked me out, so I stayed away. Didn't talk to those people, either. Probably two years too long I waited, because I don't know what the fuck it all means anymore." Robby looked Larkin up and down, and inhaled, then blew the smoke out his nostrils.

"But I figure you're a normal guy, yeah? You don't bring the crazy shit out in me..."

s
    shotgunlo

"Nothing fit for Man nor Beast," Rudy deadpanned a response to the corpse-looking newcomer who sat next to him.

There's the cyclops; a familiar face other than the creepy bartender. Rudy gave a slight nod, but seeing as his eyepatch faced Rudy at the time, Rudy doubted the nod was noticable. Unless he can see through the patch. Or feel the air ripple like a fellow Mekhet...

Then came in some really weird-looking dude wrapped in gauze. Fucker smells like gasoline and asks for a cigarette.

That really can't be hygenic.

Then the fire. Seriously! Fire! Dude you reek of gas and we burn like fucking rags. What the hell is the deal with all these idiots blazing cigarettes.

As someone who was getting accustomed to not breathing, Rudy honesty didn't get the attraction of inhaling something that burned. With fire.

And idiot giant says something idiotic. Mon-oc was right. This guy is new. How can his beast be so weak even he doesn't know it? Though in fairness, Rudy was the only one who seemed to know his Beast on a first name basis. Weird Harold purred creepily in appreciation of being noticed.

A Requiem is difficult enough without having to babysit. He really hoped Vorigan wouldn't ask because that's the kind of shit job that might just get handed out to some dumb son of a bitch who doesn't know when to stay shut up.

To the Kindred next to him, "Hi. I'm Rudy. What's your name?"

Dennis had tensed up as soon as the giant adressed Vorigan like that. Didn't his sire teach him anything about his beast or even his basic existence! Or hadn't he been able to figure some stuff out himself by asking around at least? His bloodshot eyes flitted nervously between the giant and vorigan for a while. When Vorigan's response didn't indicate he would try to rip the gaint limb from limb he relaxed slightly.
    "Well that sounds about right." he replied at vorigan's answer.
    He decided to keep out of the conversation with the new guy for now. he didn't like doing favors while getting nothing in return and he doubted the big guy could give him anything that he found usefull anyway.

He turned towards the pale black guy sitting next to him. "Name's Dennis. Nice to meet ya." He stuck out his hand for a handshake.
    [vtr]
    Hans
    BP:1 vitae: 3/10
    Presence:2 (stern)
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

S
    Selena

Vorigan rolled his eyes while Robby attempted to ‘back up’ his reasoning. “Ya know, no one gives the British guards any guff while they play sentinel. Or the Honor Guards at Arlington.”

I’m catching hell from a guy with bandages. This is rich.

The thin Lord sat and stared at the men in the bar. Although his eyes may have lingered on someone a little more intently.

C
    Cross

Trask caught the bandaged guy's explanation, and his eye peered over at Vorigan for a moment with a bit of an eyeroll. He sighed. No doubt the bartender got what he meant, and yet this fool didn't.

As Vorigan quipped back, the Mekhet patiently moved, lined up another shot, and fired it, the red light of his cigarette glowing. Another ball was sunk, and he stood back up. Apparently Trask was happy to take his time before replying, so as to avoid calling the new guy an idiot. "Hah. He thinks I'm a regular guy, Vorigan." He chuckled as he lowered his Mask of Tranquility for a moment, revealing the Beast Within for all in the bar to see. "That's funny."

The Ventrue bartender seemed to take pleasure in making fun of his piratical appearance. But Trask knew how to laugh at himself.

Retrieving the cigarette from his mouth in a V made by his fingers, Larkin patiently explained, "When I said new, I was referring to new to being what you are now. Do you get what I mean? That feeling, the feeling you get off us, either to fight or to flee. That's part of who you are now. Those older and stronger than you, you will flee. Those your age, you will want to fight." Leaning against the table for a moment, the pirate chuckled quietly. "Resist both urges, unless you want to get killed or mocked until you kill yourself."

If any more explanation was required, Larkin would charge money, that he was sure.

a
    ackleback

"What's the brits got anything to do with this?" Robby asked Vorrigan.

While looking at Vorrigan, like a rope snapping, robby spun around to face Trask. Robby felt the rush of aggression as Larkin stopped hiding his beast. Unconsciously he balled his hands into fists, and squelched his cigarette. He hadn't even noticed his vice-grip on the edge of the bar or the crumpled cigarette until he managed to pull himself together.

Robby lit a second cigarette. I should probably pass the guy some money for the smokes. I'm no fucking freeloader. Robby took out a dirty dollar bill, and a few quarters, and placed them on the pack, and slid it towards the bartender. "Thanks, guy. I've been out for a while, and this shit here," Robby pointed to the carton, "is just what I needed."

S
    Selena

Vorigan’s eyebrow cocked to the remark of Brits. “I’m really not in the mood for politics. That’s what the bloody set is for.” He thumbed behind him but still eyed those in the bar, particularly one.

He watched the money fall on the counter. There was a vague sign he was impressed as he glanced at it then back to Robby.

Page 2 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.