Watch

Annealing the Pack

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah sits on his knees gently cradling a new knife in his hands. The old one is somewhere in the Hisil, Jeremiah has never gone back for it. It's time was done. He can't remember if he had used it in his Rage so it is dead to him.

The blade draws blood as he pulls it across his left palm. He tilts it so that the blood drips onto the center of the locus. Watching the blood dry he waits for the others to arrive. Feeling the pain of the wound and the itching as it starts to heal.

It is time to become a true pack.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin stretches in the living room once he closed the door. He didn't lock it as the others will likely be along shortly for whatever it is Jeremiah wants to discuss with them. He scratches a point upon his neck as he heads for the kitchen to grab a drink. As he gulps down the water, he sighs when done.

He turns off the water and heads for the basement, opening the door, he calls down, "You want me to bring ya down something before we begin, Jeremiah? You know, chips or something to drink?"

PRE

Nieves comes up behind Kevin and overhears his message to Jeremiah down the stairs. "Hey, that sounds good. I can help carry 'em if you want?" says the petite Rahu in her thick Latino accent. Despite her size she ate as much as she could to keep up her energy. She wanted to forget the years of always being hungry if she could help it. Might've been too casual for their Alpha, but casual seemed to be the Sworn way these days. She might have suggested they treat their time before entering the Hisil with more reverence if she wasn't hungry at the moment.

It wasn't long before Micheal arrived at the Den, a dufflebag with his new shotgun in it swung over his shoulder and his thin kevelar vest concealed underneath his clothes. It would only arise suspicion if one saw him wearing it in public afterall.
    "Hello, am I still on timeon time?" Micheal asked as he walked inside and took a seat on the couch, carefully setting his dufflebag down next to it.
    Health [x][/][/][/][][][]
    WP[*][*][*][*][*]
    Essence: 4
    Form: human

Isaac comes in, the heat outside having forced him to eschew his old denim jacket in favor of a ratty t-shirt. As such, the old gang tattoos on his arms are on full display, but the Rahu doesn't seem to mind.

Tonight was a night to join a new pack, depending on the ceremony maybe add some new marks alongside the ones that reminded him of his old family. Let the others say what they wanted to about the ink, Steel Gaze had been looking forward to this night way too much to be brought down.

"Hope I didn't keep you guys waiting," he says with a grin. "So, what's the plan for this?"

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah looks up from his hand and gives it a squeeze to make sure it doesn't heal too fast. This pain has to last to mean something.

"If you want sure. I ate a bit ago and don't like exercising after eating."
    One of those things that has stuck over from before the Change. Afterwards sure Jeremiah will be up for a side of cow but right now? Ehhhh.

"Actually water if you don't mind." Politeness is also hard to learn to ignore.

a
    aard

The loud straight pipes on Gamba's bike announced his presence before he even entered the Den of The Sworn. Seeing the other wolves he flashes a quick smile, "Yo, whats's up? Haven't missed nothin yet have i?"

"Not really no, They are still taking out the snacks for the planning session as far as I heard." Micheal answered both of the newcomers.
    Health [x][/][/][/][][][]
    WP[*][*][*][*][*]
    Essence: 4
    Form: human

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin glances at the others who have arrived, he nods his greetings to the bunch before he speaks once more. "Ok, I'll come down with a pitcher of water. Anyone mind taking some glasses down?" He asks before heading for the kitchen in search of a large pitcher of some type that he can fill up with water.

"Or you know, take some stuff down into the basement if you want it as a snack." He says to those that followed him into the kitchen, although he is a bit busy waiting for the water pitcher fills up with water from the tap. He shuts off the water and picks up the pitcher, moving it onto the counter.

PRE

Nieves is one of those that follow Kevin and help him in moving several glasses and a bag of chips to the basement. Still she does take a moment to greet the other packmembers who have arrived for the gathering. "Sup, boys. Hot as infierno out there is it?" she asked conversationally before taking the steps to the basement and the Locus.

"Alpha, everyone's arriving," she says as she reaches the bottom step. She glances to Jeremiah's hand, noticing the spot of red and the scent of blood. "Your hand..." she knew that it was likely some rite or ritual that Jeremiah was familiar with. Either way she was curious what the significance of the cut was.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last