Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Banshee Investigators Assemble!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Idun

PRE

Idun flickers through her Facebook account on her phone, checking for pictures from family members. Looking at baby pictures of some second cousins or were they considered third cousins? With a sigh, she looks at the clock and goes to log out of her Facebook account. She brushes her bangs back as she grabs her bottle of water.

She glances around the street from her seat at a table at a cafe shop. Idun awaits the rest of the group, those that had fought those Banshees and spoke with the guy about his girlfriend. Last she spoke with Toby, she seemed to have finished her study of the necklace. Given how long it has been, any of the others likely finished their own research as well.

She notices something and she activates her Mage Sight to get a better look at her surroundings.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-04 14:37:12 Idun rolls 6 to Pulse of the Living World - Wit + Medicine (10 Again) 9, 3, 5, 9, 3, 4 2 successes

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

It wasn’t long before Toby made her way to Idun, setting her purse on the table and taking a seat. She was wearing a light blue sundress with her hair down, “How’s it going?” she asked. The necklace, which was safely tucked away in her purse, was still on her mind. She hoped the others had been more successful at their research then she had been.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four joins the ladies not long after, giving them a wave as he approaches. "Hey, Toby, Idun. How'd thing go with your research?"

m
    magiuspendragon

It's just you three for hte moment. I'll let you all catch up for a couple posts before I bring in James and his girlfriend.

Idun

PRE

Idun replies, "Doing rather well, how about you?" And then Four joins them, which causes her to muse, Now we just need Miach and it'll be the whole Cabal in on this. "Hey." She says to Four as he joins them.

At the mention of their own research into the necklace, she admits, "I don't have much knowledge on Death, so, I didn't really look it up."

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I can't complain." she replies to Idun. When Four approaches, "Hi!" she says with a smile. "Well, I wasn't very successful." she said with a slight frown, "But I have some other things I want to try, and once we have everyone here, I should be able to."
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"It took me a while, but I figured out some working theories on What's up with the necklace, necklaces? I'm still not sure how the ones wearing them did what they did..." Four pulls some folded-up notes from his pocket and spreads them out.

"I got more useful information on the necklaces."

Idun

PRE

Idun takes a look at the notes that Four spreads upon the table. "Mind if I turn a few of these about so I can read them?" She asks Four.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

She looks to Four, "I'm not either, but I am hoping to be able to answer that when we see them. I still have a few tricks left." she said with a small smile. When he puts the papers on the table, she was about to lean towards them, but stops, looking to Idun, "Mind if I read along with you?" she asked, not wanting to invade anyone's personal space. If Idun allows her, she will look over the papers as well, if not, she will wait until she has finished, content either way.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four gestures that it's okay if they they want to try to decipher his chicken scratch about Anchors, Ghosts, separated souls and how it connects to the necklace, and the far briefer notes on banshees. "My theory on the Necklaces is right before I switch over into looking at Banshee stories."

His notes

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread