Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1206) Abby, Daniella and Ricardo

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    E
    Ebon Reaper

Abby abruptly looks up and glances around as she realizes the sheer number of people looking at her. Straightening up and awkwardly attempting to adjust her blouse and dress, she tries to make make herself look slightly more elegant after the last-minute entrance. It's a typical department store set of clothing that makes an effort at being formal attire, but certainly isn't the Hollywood-level fashion so very common in Sacremento - and thus the effort goes somewhat wasted.

Nonetheless, at least someone had noticed her arrival. If that was a good thing. It was a good thing, right? Unless she'd broken the rules. "Oh. Sorry, ma'am. But, like, I need to see Mr. Black," she offered, keeping her voice politely low. She even gave the Seneschal a brief curtsey. "Got a letter for him. And, like, a boon. Two boons."

Pausing for a moment, she frowned, her limited brain capacity clearly working overtime. That was right, wasn't it? Everything she was meant to handle, surely.

Wow, that dress looked so stunning on her. She'd have to find out where she got it.
    Here we go. "Ms Pendleston, as a member of the First Esate, I am sure you realized the importance of formality and tradition." The Hispanic Ventrue paused rhetorically. "Before you see Mr. Black, would you mind telling us what is your business with him and the Domain?" Almost as an afterthought he added, "Madam Sage and I are both officials of the Court, and Mr Black happens to be a cousin of mine."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

QuoteQuote:
    Once Charles and Zach concluded their discussion, Charles turns and begins to make his way over to where the deputy (@Ricardo R Rayes) and Bailiff (@Daniella Sage) were speaking with the troublesome Neonate. He could have sworn that he hear his name mentioned some where in that.

"Good evening, Mister Deputy Rodriguez, Madam Bailiff Sage. I had heard some commotion over here and I wondered if I could be of assistance."

He says with a polite nod to both of them.

he looks over the neonate for a moment with a some what predatory gaze, the beast demanded that she submit. Mean while, Charles did not know how to react to the girl at the moment she was has certainly not making a very good first impression tonight.
    Daniella was about to reply when she heard Charles, which added an interesting twist to the situation, turning to him, "Good evening Mister Black, you have perfect timing." she says with a smile, then gently gestures to Abby, "Perhaps you could help shed some light on this situation, it seems to be you she is seeking." she replies in a questioning tone. Clasping her hands in front of her, "Though I am more eager to hear her reasoning for making such an impolite entrance this evening." her eyes returning to Abby, waiting for the woman to answer.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

"Me?"

Charles asks a little bewildered,

"Then it is good that I came over."

Charles then turns his attention to the Neonate and folds his arms behind his back, waiting for the girl's explanation of the situation.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

D
    Decibelle

Predator's Taint
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-04 04:19:27 [03] Abby rolls 8 to Resist Rotschreck (Resolve + Composure + 3 Modifier [At Elysium]) (10 Again) 5, 8, 10, 10, 2, 8, 5, 9, 9, 5 6 successes
    2012-07-04 04:19:27 [02] Abby rolls 8 to Resist Rotschreck (Resolve + Composure + 3 Modifier [At Elysium]) (10 Again) 7, 9, 2, 3, 1, 3, 9, 2 2 successes
    2012-07-04 04:19:27 [01] Abby rolls 8 to Resist Rotschreck (Resolve + Composure + 3 Modifier [At Elysium]) (10 Again) 7, 2, 3, 9, 3, 8, 4, 6 2 successes

Abby seems momentarily distracted by Zach, as she spends a few seconds trying, futilely, to recall where that familiar face was from. The result, however, is that once her flighty attention returns the sudden group of Kindred that's surrounded her, that unfamiliar, animal urge strikes. It makes her quaver in fear and terror, screaming for her to flee.
    The sheer intensity of their approach doesn't help matters, either - both Man and Beast are screaming at her to get out of there as soon as possible - but nonetheless, she meekly holds her ground, words coming out in a meek, clearly intimidated mumble.
    "I'm, like, really sor - I offer my, like, humblest... apologies?" Trying to match the cultured words of the Invictus is a strain at the best of times, let alone when one is struggling with a rampaging, out of control animal attempting to sieze control of your body. "I j-just had to, uh, get in. Arrive at the court. In time."

Shaking once, Abby glances at the three, swallowing as she follows their conversation, before finally chipping in - hesitantly. "I j-just have to -" She paused for a moment, clearly taking the moment to recall some words, before something occurs to her, and she lowers her gaze to the back of the envelope, reading a small note attached to it aloud.
    "I hereby offer this humble missived - missive - on behalf of my Sire, for the attention of, uh, Charles Black, of the First Estate." That was right. Now, she only had to hand over the envelope - which she did manage without too much difficulty, even making sure to remove the note that Lab had pinned to the back.

Carefully folding it up and placing it in her pocket, the Haunt considers the three in front of her as the Beast finally crawls and curls up in fear, her eyes silently flitting between Charles and Ricardo, and perhaps lingering a little too long on Black's chiseled features, on Ricardo's firm, toned forearms. Shaking her head once, she glances up at the pair, trying to give them a nervous, reassuring smile, as if to let them know she totally knows what she's doing.

Yeah. Totally.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles takes the letter being offered to him by the neonate. He hesitates to open the letter for a moment, could it be possible that someone in Erie wishes him to return to the domain? Unlikely, if anyone from Erie had followed him all the way out here it was ether to kill him, or to wipe a way some boon that has been owed to him. Charles must first determine on which side would this girl and her message be on.

"Thank you, might I ask, who your Sire is?"

Charles asks the girl in a calm polite voice, she was clearly on edge especially being surrounded by Elder kindred, there was no need to put her even further on edge.

E
    Ebon Reaper

This was getting on Ricardo's last nerve. First, the new Kindred had come in shouting. Then, the man she was looking for just waltzed over. If that wasn't bad enough, Daniella identified him to her. If she was going to explode, we'd all be even more dead.

"In our society, apologies are often accompanied by Boons. Once what is going on is determined, the issue of who owes whom can be dealt with." Let's see if we can keep things civilized while also making them right.

"Mister Black, would you please allow us to ask the questions and let me see the letter?" It wasn't a request. If handed the letter, Ricardo will open and read it.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles nods his head and offers the letter to the Deputy with out any resistance. If she indeed was here to kill him, Charles would much rather have the deputy standing between him and her rather than be open to an attack.

"My Apologies Mister Deputy, by all means."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella watches Charles pass the letter, then looks to back to the woman, "How long have you been in Sacramento?" she asks, "I do hope you have peaceful intents, and if I may inquire to which clan you belong?" she knew at some point she would have to be presented to her Priscus.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

D
    Decibelle

Blinking absently a few times, Abby gives both Charles and Ricardo a quick, nervous bow, her movements quick as she folds under the weight of their apparent irritation. "Well, uh, thanks for not jumping down my throat. Y'know. Appreciate it!" Awkwardly, the Haunt tried to grin for a few moments, before losing her nerve and awkwardly shifting from foot to foot, occasionally checking out Ricardo's features with an appreciative glance. There was someone who looked

Right, though. The question of her Sire. That required a bit of delicate thinking - not that she was really capable of it. "Anyway, uh... Charles, you know my Sire. Really well." Turning her head to the side, she gave him a brief, obvious glance - the very common I'll-tell-you-in-private-so-we-don't-get-screwed variant. Somehow fortunate enough to realize how apparent her look could have been, however, she briefly gives Ricardo a look and smile to try and nullify the silent message. Daniella's chipping in offered a good distraction.
    "Like, an hour? I know that you come in and talk to the Prince when you arrive, so I, uh, did both. And I'm, a, y'know, Nosferatu. It's not obvious? Ma'am? Thank you?" Since her Embrace, someone ignoring her looks was a precious rarity.

When she turned back, however, seeing Ricardo with the letter, a momentary flare of concern appears on Abby's face. Biting her lip and staring, briefly, at a very pretty Daeva who had just caught her attention. Hell, he was even more of a babe than Ricardo - clearly, Sacremento had a lot of pretty people...
    "What's it, uh, say?"

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles decides to remain silent until the Deputy and Bailiff clear the girl. However, when she calls him by his first name Charles can not help but shoot the girl a very intense and insulted gaze. He does not know her, she has no right to be so familiar in tone with him, but he continues to bite his tongue until the questions are directed to him.

However, Charles does shoot a glace to Daniella with an expression that says something along the lines of "Can you believe this?!"

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.