Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
A private meeting

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana had replied back to Chris’ letter requesting that he meet in her office with Conner. Her office had adequate seating along with her desk and she sat in one of the high back chairs in the area in front of her desk. There were plenty of chairs situated for conversing.

Conner said in a chair adjacent to the Lordess. She was dressed in a black business suit with a eggplant blouse beneath it. A necklace complimented the blouse and a small ring on her right finger. Ariana’s office was not flashy or overly decorated but had a feel of a place for everything and everything in its place.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Oh Holy Goddess Above Us. Chris knows what it is to be nervous way too often lately. He asked for this private meeting with several goals, and only he knows them. At least if they fail no one has to know, not even Jim. He is not sure whether the Hierophant would be happy with his Vala being here or not, would he know what Chris plans to do.

But who is David Silver anyway? A man who tells stories. A fellow believer. But no leader.

Chris looks formal in his white blouse, but handsome also. Boys can do that nowadays. He knock knocks twice at the office door. As far as he knows Ariana likes him at least a bit, and she could support him since she knows about Eolas and the library. Conner Greyson, The Reeve and his Priscus, is then who Chris is here for.

I need progress, somehow.

Chris
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner sat quietly, but with stoicism, unconcerned by the night that comes. He knew that Mister Wooding had a requested this meeting, knew not what it was about, but he had his assumptions.

Conner wore his black on black business suit, no tie, top button unbuttoned.

He weaved a length of rope approximately a foot long in his right hand, tying and untying knots of various difficulty and challenge. The knots made even more a challenge as he is doing them one handed.

As the knock comes Conner stands and slides the rope into his pocket. He gives Ariana a nod and opens the office door. "Good evening Mister Wooding, come in." Conner gestures for the man to enter. Conner wondered if Chris felt the same way that Conner did in his last meeting with His and Her Grace.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris' expression stays serious when Conner opens the door. He gives a short nod first, then steps inside before bowing his head deeper to both Ariana and Conner. 'Thank you Reeve Greyson, thank you Seneschal Donovan. A good evening.' A polite smile appears when he looks at them. They seem relaxed, at least their clothing makes them appear a bit informal.

For now he says nothing, waiting appropriately for his superiors to start the conversation. He expects nothing of this, though he hopes to come to some sort of arrangement. His dreams though, yeah they would bring him a lot further might they come true.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana nodded in acknowledgment of Chris' bow. She smiled to the Shadow remembering how he and James had came to her office once before to tell her first of the coterie that had formed of three, then how it changed to two. The Lordess had experienced the same occurrence herself once or twice.

She smiled, but did not rise out of her chair and gestured to a seat across from both her and Conner. "Please have a seat if you wish Mr. Wooding." She was unsure if the meeting was solely about the Acolytes or him personally, it was hard to judge from the letter. Soon they would find out. "You have requested a meeting with us, please share with us your thoughts that you mentioned in your letter." Her words thoughtful as she recalled reading it once again and waited for Chris to continue.

C
    Conner Greyson

"How can we help you Mister Wooding." Conner says making his way to stand behind Ariana and to the left. He leans against the wall, arms folded in front of him. He has a relaxed look on his face, as if he is at ease.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Seeing Ariana's smile sets Chris at ease a bit, even Conner seems relaxed, there's nothing to worry about. After a friendly nod he sits down as the Seneschal suggested. Before he speaks he almost unconsciously pulls at his tie, pulling it straight. It is not even meant to fit perfectly in the style he is dressed, but see it as the equivalent of coughing before someone starts a speech.

'I know that the Domain, and thus the Invictus, has always had a good relation with Acolytes. Even while the Circle was one of the banned Covenants a man who worshiped the Goddess was one of the Regents. I remember Dirge being in service of the Domain, and I have as well always been trying to aid. However, I now wish to restore what I think that is lost. I think I can mean much more to the Domain, since I have several gifts that can be useful. Here I speak as an individual.' That may be clear, the Vala is not a representative of the whole Woven Circle.

'Several things might not come to your mind, since truly gifted Acolytes are rare in Sacramento, but for example extinguishing all the enemies' fire might be useful again.' He tries not to speak with too much pride, yet he wouldn't want to know how Ballo Della Notte would have looked like right now if Staley and his friends had the advantage of fire on their side.

Then Chris smiles to Ariana, 'And the library is beginning to take form, so far I haven't been able to keep up with reading.' Which happens when you're busier finding books than reading them. 'So I am here to make it, at least for myself, sort of official that I can help you in many ways, and that I am willing to do so.'

A
    Ariana Donovan

The Lordess listened to Chris as he explained his reason for the meeting. She remembered very little of Jayant, only what he meant to some. Her hands were folded gently on her lap while she lifted one hand as she asked a question. “What do you think is lost Mr. Wooding?” Ariana inquired pleasantly to the Acolyte.

“Yes, that talent is and was very useful. I am sure there are many ways that you can be of further assistance, however, I am unfamiliar with those gifts of your Covenant.” Ariana smiled softly as she mentioned the knowledge she was unaware of. Yet she was respectful of the secrets it held and if Chris did mention it to both she and the Reeve, it would be useful to the Domain.

The copper haired Ventrue returned the smile to Chris when he spoke of the library he and James were working towards. “Yes, the library will hopefully be useful to those who seek that sort of knowledge.” Ariana glanced back toward Conner a little to await his own questions.

C
    Conner Greyson

The suspicious mekhet cannot help but wonder, So... Mister Wooding came here to ask for a position? Or rites in our regency? Hmm...

"So you have requested this meeting just to let us know that you are available if we need any assistance?" Conner asked raising an eyebrow, not entirely sure why this meeting was necessary. Unless he wants something...

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'I think a time is lost where...' a split second Chris searches for words, someone outside the Invictus?, 'the only Primogen I have known in this City can be a former Acolyte, I mean... that is of course not what I ask.' Wrong choice? It's all about the idea.

Don't ruin this now!

He quickly continues, 'What I ask, and why I requested this meeting, is because of the fact that the greatest part of Kindred is unfamiliar with these Gifts. I hoped that there maybe is a way to secure a situation where people know they can request help for spying on someone, following a suspect, finding an enemy. I may have missed several opportunities to prove what I can be worth, but when not given a chance it would be a loss when anything goes wrong in the Domain that has become my home over the last years.'

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.