Ended
Watch
11 - 13
DISPLAYED
A private meeting

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana leaned forward slightly, perhaps as she was feeling Chris’ struggle for the appropriate words. Yet she could sympathize with his passion for their City. “Mr. Wooding, it is with great kindness that you offer up such a service to the Domain. As it is a home to all of us.” The Lordess shook her head softly as he mentioned he was unable to prove himself. “I do not think you have missed many opportunities Mr. Wooding, but it is wonderful to hear we can call upon you if necessary.”

The Lordess turned her head gently as she smiled and continued. “You mentioned you are here as an individual. Do the other members of the Acolytes not feel this way?” Ariana knew his love for the Crone was deep into his core. Does he see what he is saying.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner was still trying to gauge the situation. Trying to understand the endgame of Mister Wooding.

Chris has not done anything recently to give Conner a reason to mistrust him. But Conner knew that grudges between kindred do not fade away. And Chris does have a reason to hold a grudge. But for now, Conner will wait and listen, continue to gauge the man...

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

After several blinks Chris opens his eyes wide open, Ariana made a wrong assumption... he should have said things better. After all. 'No, that is not quite what I meant to say. I am not here specifically to represent the whole Circle. They presumably, just like many Kindred in our Domain, feel the same way, but they have not quite reached the same level of spiritual understanding that I have. And even if they had, I am not always doing things with or for others.' He laughs soft and short, to make a more relaxed impression.

Chris looks to Ariana and Conner, in a short pause. He has always been that Crone guy. Now too, he says one thing and it is assumed he speaks for all Acolytes. 'I have been trying to make something of the local Circle of the Crone, but I am also a Mekhet... a member of the Domain, all aspects are equally valuable for me, even though I might haven't showed it enough.' His eyes linger on his Priscus a moment, recalling the days he dueled with the man. Conner was not even their Priscus back then, was he? The weeks of torpor that followed had an effect on Chris' memory from around that time. Not only the clan was different, but also the Circle, the Domain. Everything.

'You must wonder why I'm really here...' maybe he just has to take a step forward, a risky jump instead of waiting to grab Ariana's helping hand to pull him further. Chris pulls at the knot of his tie again but less nervous this time. 'I hope there is a way to make my service to the domain official.'

ST Note
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.