Watch

Following Fashion

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Alec follows Terri back to the others. First he is not really paying attention to them, but more to the shop and all the clothes. It would take a while to become familiar with every inch of Treetop Fashions, but the Woodblood studies his surroundings carefully.

Then when the word assistance falls he looks at the Changeling customers with a friendly smile.

Let's see how Terri does this, then.

Sounds fine
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

As the trio speak, Terri takes stock of each one. "If you leave me your measurements, Lou, I'll see what I can acquire. I'm sure one of my friends can work on a suit for your needs."

"Well, of course, I always find Rick is the longest to get ready," Terri jokes to L'aire as she mentioned the boys needing more help than she.

"Heh," Terri laughed at Perry's humour, before adding, "Feel free, the changing rooms are right over there," she says, pointing to the section just past the large oval mirror where several leaf coloured curtains mark the fitting rooms. "Also, I'm not sure if any of you are aware but I also have some simple hedgespun jewelry crafted by Mr. Marcus Evan . Obviously, however, they're not items I have on display but if any of you would like a look, just ask."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Perry diCarto

Perry's smile grew slightly at L'aire slip of the tongue, but he didn't say anything. Honestly, a dragon in Hawaiian shirts seemed ridiculous to him. Nothing would suit Lou like a suit.

Then again, Perry thought that about every man.

As L'aire explained her underattire, diCarto nodded and said, "Well then. Sounds like we've got options. And, of course, unless one is from Detroit, one shouldn't be wearing that sort of short." He snickered, and turned to pull up a light blue dress of a fairly moderate style; not too long, not too short, a low enough neckline to not be a prude and a high enough neckline to not leave the goods entirely out on display. After all, if they're all the way out just about any thief can snag a taste of the apples.

Suddenly, a song from Aladdin popped into his head. Damnit!

He held it up so he could see it near L'aire then pursed his lips for a moment, putting it back even as he replied, "Ah, yes! Thank you, Terri." He smiled warmly as the Autumn courtier showed him the way to the Land of Trying On Suits.

C
    C_Lloyd

One part confusion, two parts surprise, and three parts of schoolboy giddiness went into the face Lou made at L'aire's slip. It was an odd sort of expression - mostly a smile, but twisted into something that just looked... well, funny. Lou recovered quickly, though, and responded, "Well, L'aire. I'll keep that in mind." He was happy that she cared enough to mention it. She also didn't seem to be making fun of him, so he readily took it as a compliment.

To Terri, he nodded and and produced a pencil and a pad of paper from his pocket and began to write. "Here you go, " He said as he handed her the slip of paper and his measurements. "I'm not really good at the whole fashion thing - I'm not sure what would go well with the scales, " he said half-jokingly. "But I'll wear what you make, so long as isn't embarassing it or something like that."

Lou scratches his head.

"I think I need to get going though, " The upstairs was suddenly swarming with people, and it started to get a little crowded for Lou. Not to mention that he was on a roll, socially, and he didn't want to muck it up. "It was nice to meet you all. I'm sure we'll run into each other again. Thanks again for the advice, Perry. You and L'aire, take care of yourselves."

Lou waves and heads downstairs and out of the shop.

Leaving the scene so that it can close.

S
    Sasha

“Oh, jewelry.” The violet eyes of the Fairest perked. “I’ll have to check that out another time.” Her shoulders shrugged and she grinned. “I mean really, who doesn’t like sparkly pretty things.”

L’aire pursed her lips into a combination of - apologetic and 'thank god he took that okay,' smile. “Sure thing Lou.” God what the fuck am I doing.

“Terri, give me a jingle sometime when you’re free.” The Fairest Dancer whirled back around to the stairs, but shot her head back to the rest of them. “See you all later; Alec, Perry and Terri.” Then she hollered to the Draconic making his way down the stairs. “You too, Lou.” Well, that was certainly lame. L'aire wasn't one for intentionally rhyming. She'd met a few in the past that were forced to do so. It got very irritating after a while.

As she followed behind Lou, the Fairest Dancer realized she had to wait a moment longer for his tail to proceed too. She stared as she watched him go… then realized that it probably looked like she was checking out his ass.

Greeeeeeat.

Leaving at the tail end.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Taking Lou's measurements, she wished him well as he departed, trying to come up with an idea for a suit the dragon would like. It would definitely be a challenge, but one the Beast would take some satisfaction in completing.

"Will do, L'aire, take care, hun," Terri said, giving the Fairest a quick hug as she left.

She finally turned to Perry, grinning. "Ok, Perry, shall we see what suits you like?" she said, clapping her hands together.

Feel free for one more post before closing the scene
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

C
    Cross

The lawyer's grin matched the shopkeepers. "I'd love to, if you have time; I think I need to get out of these old rags and into something fabulous."

There was nothing raggy about his current suit. In fact, it was stunning. But the lawyer was a dedicated follower of fashion.

Nice scene guys!

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread